New profile posts

P.S I have transferred funds for the return postage of the module, but no communication from Tom to say when or if it is being despatched, no more than I have come to expect really. Hope you get yours sorted soon.
P
PaulC
Thanks, I did the same thing on the Atomic forum and no response from them. I contacted Jace on there and he responded with a shorter version of what he told others. He said he would contact the head of repairs and find out what is going on but he told me this same thing months ago and never got back to me. Glad you may finally see the end of this and get yours back though.
R
Ripley
I had the same message from Jace about 2 months ago, the head of repairs is Tom King. Try contacting him direct if you haven't already done so, his email address is tking@atomicamps.com.
P
PaulC
Thanks, I just got an email from Tom King with some explanations and a promise they have a new shipment of parts and expect it to be ready in about a week. Time will tell if that happens...
Thanks for your help with this.
Atomic have had my CLR control module since Aug 17th.
I posted on the Atomic Amps forum how 'well' I had been treated as a customer, which seemed to do the trick as Tom King emailed me direct the next day.
I don't want to jeopardise my repair by repeating this on the Fractal Forum, as reportedly it has been done now.
May I suggest you also post on their forum if you don't get any reply.
I tried to download you zip files with the presets for the axe fx ultra. The download does not work. So, please could you send me the files directly with an email?
voes
voes
can you give me the original link, then I will try to restore the link.
You mentioned that you made some presets for FW 2.0 Archean, are these presets available? I own the Live Gold presets... thanks
austinbuddy
austinbuddy
Will be in the firmware 2.0 update coming...have to finish a few things before
RobbyDeeMusic
RobbyDeeMusic
Thanks for the answer, can't wait to hear the presets.... :)
Hi, I would be happy to have a look at the book if available. I am currently looking for ways to expand my playing. Thanks
Love the Gold pack, Insane amount of great presets. Been going through them and their scenes on a bunch of them. One question, I saw a post on here about turning off wah globally for all the Gold Pack presets. Can anyone help me find that? Thank you in advance.
austinbuddy
austinbuddy
The steps/instructions are located on the first page of the Live Gold manual and in the wah section too, and in the YouTube video here about 9:30 into it.

It is a simple global fix so make sure it is OFF when you load a preset if you do the above. You ate changing the External 1 Controller INTIAL VALUE from 0% (heel back) to 100% (toe-down)

austinbuddy
austinbuddy
But if you use a spring loaded pedal (heel back default), then you will eventually have to reverse them preset by preset by going into the wah, changing the OFF Value. Thats' in the lower right corner of modifier window -- a window you get to by right clicking on the wah block "Control" that has the yellow dot under it. Change that value from 95% (now) to instead be 5% (so hell-back =off), then save the preset.
Scanman39
Scanman39
Ahh ok, I forgot the manual duh. Thank you very much. The Presets are Incredible!
Good afternoon! I would like to receive your fretboard ebook please. Thank you for your generosity!!
AustinBuddy is working on a firmware 14 update for the Brit Rock Royalty #1 TonePack and maybe seeing if there is a way to do a stripped-down version for the FM3, we'll see!
Hi austinbuddy,

Following the recommendations of some guys, I wanted to order your Live Gold TonePack for my FM3, but when I tried to pay with my US Credit Card, it didn't seem to work ... It asked me to try another Payment method. I tried with Paypal, but there seems to be a problem with my account, which Paypal doesn't seem to be able to fix ... Any suggestions of how we could proceed ? Thanks for your help, Taco
austinbuddy
austinbuddy
Hey Taco - I noticed that you had an issue. I will email you directly.
T
Taco
Just a great 👍👍👍 and 👏👏👏 and 🙏🙏🙏 for the FM3 Live Gold Pack
Good afternoon! I would like to receive your fretboard ebook please. Thank you for your generosity!!
Hello Piing
when it comes to powering arduino board in the DIY FC, it should be ok to power arduino board via usb by hooking it to the laptop usb port right ?
because when i did that it seems like there's no signal going from the FC to the Axe fx II at all, nothing is responding. what could be the problem ?
Piing
Piing
Hi.

Yes, the Aurduino can be powered from the USB. Is the LED of the arduino ON?
Do you see the Axe-FX MIDI IN led blinking when you send a MIDI command?
Anese
Anese
Yes the LED on the Arduino is ON, the LCD on FC is ON as well, also the the LEDs of the Swithes do turn ON and OFF as I toggle the Switches.
But the Midi LED of the AXE-FX is not blinking when i send any command.
I have my Midi female plug wired as follows:
Midi Pin 2 to the Arduino ground pin (below pin 52)
Midi pin 4-220 ohm resistor to Arduino 5V pin (above pin 22)
Midi pin 5-220 ohm resistor to Arduino Tx3 pin
Anese
Anese
there's a midi signal now between the FC and AxeFx now, i just connected Pin5 to Tx1 instead of Tx3.
but i only the scene switches work, the other switches does not work properly. (ill explain on the thread)
BIGDOG,

Just downloaded your DZL Ride the Lightning Preset on the Axe Exchange. Just wanted to let you know it is the best Metallica patch I have tried yet! Great Job.

I wanted to try your Kill em all patch but i don't have the user cab for it. Can you help tell me how to get it?

Also, please let me know if you'd be willing to take a stab an some other albums, and metallica's clean tones.

Much appreciated,

Chris
Hi Megahertzz. I just found your Metallica patch on the Axe Exchange and downloaded it. Unfortunately, I do not have the cab blocks that you are using. Could you help me out?

Thanks,

Chris
Megahertzz
Megahertzz
I use the ML USA Djent cab pack from the Fractal site, but Leon Todds IRs also work very well with my preset. You could also try any of the 4x12 V30 IR's in the factory cabs. It's been a few firmware updates since i posted the preset, so the amp block might need a little tweaking.
Hello Piing
Please check my last reply on DIY FC here
I'm trying to figure the the lastest code to go with the AXE FX II XL+
Thanks
Hey Piing,

How are you!! I understand you didn't like my preset all that much, but turning the level in the amp block and the output block bring it down. But if you wish try the modulation blocks from the preset...B channels on both!!.

Thanks. I will try you new preset in sometime.
Back
Top Bottom