New profile posts

The Fender Deluxe Reverb is spot on!

Hi there I have the axe fx 2 xl +

I started to add some picking with my strat hss America Eleite
And I was wondering if You have the preset that you created in Axe-Fx?
York Audio
York Audio
Hi there, yes, the preset can be found in the Delux Verb Cab Pack and will work with your II XL+
Hi! i would like to say thank you for yr tuto for liquid f. good job.
i would like to know ( i'm not very good in English and i' dont know if it already write inside) but i looking for if it's possible to change (by synchronization) the preset on the liquid foot when i change the preset on axe fx (because i use ableton for change my preset, but it doesn't change on liquid foot, thank you very much by advance
jo
Hi
On previous posts I told you I use my Helix to control Axe FX III and you said you can send me a patch with all Midi setting to do that.
Can you send me this patch to carolmiro@orange.fr
Thank you indeed
I pulled the trigger on I am Apollo twin, but I’m having trouble justifying the cost. I had been using my fractal via USB, and didn’t notice a big difference coming into the Apollo. I noticed you mentioned that you really love to using the Apollo, is there something I’m missing? I’m a bit new to the game here, so I appreciate any insight you can provide
Hello Leon, I loved your video about setting up parallel effects on the Ax8. Thank you. I went to your Axexchange settings page 2112 but I could not find the setting using "Deon Be" as the search criteria. I didn't see any links in the video. Might need glasses :) Im new to AxExchange. Would you please advise how to search for that setting on your page? Thanks in advance. Adam
Hey Mark howz things?
You any plans to update your presets to v3.xx in near future?

Cheers.
Moke
Moke
Yes, I will, once things settle down a bit. I like to wait until there is a stable (bug free) official firmware for a bit.
Neelfy
Neelfy
I thought that might have been the case, makes perfect sense since you dont wann be spending time updating your presets then Fractal release an update every couple of days/weeks :-D

Cheers \m/
Reactions: Moke
Hi this is Tim, (Toowoombaus) I met you on Reverb. Well I got aAxe FXii, and made my first post in the review section for the Axe FXii
Reactions: unix-guy
unix-guy
unix-guy
Cool... I'll check it out once I get a few minutes free!
handbones
handbones
Hello again...I have the instructions for the pedal...it's so hard to understand....can you please help me ? 705 323 3910..my number..thank you so much...if possible...I appreciate the time...
Hello ML, I use an Axe 2. My preferred factorycab is nr 103 4x12 Basketweave TV mix. It is not ultrares, can you tell me if its included in one of your newer cabpack in ultrares. ? maybe the brit collection ?
Reactions: ML SOUND LAB
ML SOUND LAB
ML SOUND LAB
Hey dude! That IR is not shot by me sadly. There's a TV basketweave cab in the Brit pack that is shot by me though. A very nice cab!
Tubiflex
Tubiflex
Ok thanks, I will try the brit pack
Does the new update 3.0 change anything? I always tweet until thinks get weird then I go back to the naked amps most times. Just updated and freaking a little.
austinbuddy
austinbuddy
Yes it does change tones somewhat. You can use it but eventually I will do an update. Need the public 3.0 to go final first (still beta) then takes a few months
Thanks for a giant boost forward. Your 1000 naked amps has really helped ease the pain of getting away from tubes and pedals.
Hi Al is it possible to convert presets for Axe-FX III and make them compatible for AX8 with Fractool ?
Thank you in advance
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
Hi,
No, only the other way : AX8/FX8/AxeFx II => AxeFx III
Back
Top Bottom