New profile posts

Do I detect Denise Milani there as your avatar?
stink
stink
I had absolutely no idea who she is so I looked up your name reference. Yep, that’s her for certain...now, after googling her pics, I can no longer concentrate at my day job
Muad'zin
Muad'zin
I know the feeling. I know it all too well. :D
Hello again Mic. I was wondering what the difference was between your old wedge design with ports and the newer without ports. I have the newer non ported version. Just curious on the tonal quality of the two. Thanks in advance Tom.
Hi Jon,
I'm interrested in buying you giant pack (firsts albums of Metallica) for my II XL+. About the payment... do I have to transfer the money with paypal "between friends"? or as a payment for a goodie? Sorry if my english is not very good, I hope you understand what I mean...
Hi Henry, are you related to Joel Robinett?
henryrobinett
henryrobinett
Hey Conley! Nope, not that I know if. I’ve never heard of him. Though the has it that the ancestry lines of the Robinetts indicates that a Robinett is related to every Robinett.
henryrobinett
henryrobinett
Who is he?
Pro Santa! Thats awesome! Ive done some work for realtors in Southlake that use Santas for holiday parties. Your going to love your AxeFx3!
Retired and loving it. Same here as the music goes. Doing a lot of singer/songwriter stuff the last few years. I'm in Hurst. 26 years now. Oh yeah... and I'm a pro Santa. Hard and heavy for the season. Best gig ever!
Freelance/Assignment for the most part, some studio work when required. Classic rock for the most part. How about yourself?
Greetings, Al! On FracPad III, I notice that the MD-BT01 says it is not fully functioning. May I ask what aspect(s) will not work?
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
Preset send to III doesn't work, maybe it will if yamaha releases a new firmware
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
Also don't expect to have quick vumeters using bt connection ^^
Hi! Just got my AX8 and stumbled upon your amazing U2/Edge sounds - could you kindly share the Fly and With or Without you presets? Thank you much!
Hi .
I would to know one thing please.
I buy the preset for axe fx xl plus 128 presets and like to know when I got that presets on my mail?
Thanks a lot.
NightWalker
NightWalker
when you buy the presets you get your download link right away
Oh hey there! Yeah I still do the synth thing. I have had an AX8 since it came out- still very impressed!
Back
Top Bottom