New profile posts

S
stringrazor
No, but I really never pursued the issue. I don't really use the old S5 device anyway. I mostly use an even older Tab2 running Cynaogenmod and so far Fracpad has worked well for me on it.
G
Gautier
Thanks a lot for your answer!
Still having the same issue, even after a full reset of the phone. maybe one day i'll find a solution... ;-)
Hello! I just came across your post on UltraRes cabs converted to Axe FX ultra format and I'm wondering if you still have them lying somewhere (the dropbox link in the post does not work unfortunately). I would be much obliged! My email address is mateusz.j.dabrowski@gmail.com
Just purchased FX III, first Fractal Audio product, and am learning to program and download patches. Can you share a link to your Google Drive with your PF presets? Thanks. Shine On!
DLC86
DLC86
Hi, presets loaded on my google drive are pretty outdated now, they were created several fw versions ago.
As soon as I have a bit of time I'll upload the new ones and let you know ;)
Hi Axeman!
Sorry if I bother you here, I just want to know how to register on the U2 Guitar Tutorial forum. in imge verification, reCAPTCHA says Version 1 is shutdown, so it is impossible to complete the process
Many thanks in advance for your attention.

Massimo
Hi Igor! You mind if I share your new video on my Facebook page?
Igor Paspalj
Igor Paspalj
Hi Austin. Not at all, I'll be honoured
:) Awesome presets btw, purchased them a while ago, but only these days I am running trough them toroughly, and they are really awesome. Using some live now with minimal to no tweaking at all. Thanks again!
Mark, I recently bought the AxeFx III (my first fractal product) and was looking at the different tones available on AxeChange and found yours on there. I was absolutely blown away! The tones are exactly what I've been searching for for YEARS but never been able to achieve. Thanks so much for putting those together and for uploading them online for others to use! Have a good day!
hey buddy, i'm planning on buying fractal ax8 with hs8
how do you like this setup? I'm basically a bedroom player.
tyty
Hey ab99,

I read somewhere that you have a killer Mike Stern preset?
austinbuddy
austinbuddy
Hi, yes, I did include a Mike Stern-inspired preset in the bonus part of the 1000+ Naked Amps TonePack for the Axe-Fx...
I left a comment about delay ratios on your AX8 PCM70 video. You can use tempo values so you can scale the delay with the preset tempo if you like. That video is fantastic. Thanks for putting it together.
Thanks for your presets, could you please post more Pink Floyd presets, like Comfortably Numb, Time, Money, Young lust, Mother.
Hey man! Im trying to download your EP and IR's. Love the tunes. Love the tones. How can I get these?

This is the link I went to and its not working anymore.

Download the EP with the IRs (also in .wav format!) here: https://db.tt/kFowgTqf
Reactions: ML SOUND LAB
ML SOUND LAB
ML SOUND LAB
The link might've expired by now. So sorry about that. I don't actually have those IR's anymore.
actionjackson12
actionjackson12
oh man, that is a bummer! ok no worries, ill ask around the forum and see if anyone has them. Is your EP on band camp?
Back
Top Bottom