Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi , you posted a couple of leon todds .syx files in .wav format i dropbox . these are no more available. coul you repost these.thx in advance
    • Haha
    Reactions: Axelman8
    unix-guy
    unix-guy
    He IS Leon Todd ;)

Also, profile posts are public. Probably better to Start a Conversation...
    Hi Guys, I'm pretty new at this high tech thing. Is there a link where I can download some sounds/Patches for my AX8.
    unix-guy
    unix-guy
    You might want to create a thread in the AX8 forum.

You've made a profile post directed to a single user. Most people don't read profile posts.
    Leon. I gave you incorrect info a few years ago regarding a convo I had with John Sykes back on the '94 tour he did for the 2nd Blue Murder album. I told you he said he used Mesa amps, but I for some reason got it in my head he said Rectifiers. I think because he didn't specify other than '2 Mesas', I just assumed. Turns out, those amps he used for the '87 album were Coliseums
    I discovered your Youtube channel couples week ago. I watched most of the Axe fx III one...You sold me to it, I order one this week.
    Keep on posting great clip so newbie like me can quickly dial great tones.
    I've been running an Apollo Twin for a few years now, love it!
    Greetings ,,,I was watching your video on "should I get aAxe FX III '
    and I was wandering if you could share the Preset you used ,for 2 guitars and a Bass ??
    I really like the preset you was using on the bass also.
    I appreciate all of the time you take in sharing yourr talent and expertise on the Forum.
    I don't have that one loaded up but it's relatively easy to replicate. I'll try cook something up.
    Leon,

Been following you on YouTube now for a while. Nice videos and narratives. Can you make a video on the new Stereoizer effects?

I believe there would be a good amount of interest from the community in doing so.

Regards,

Mike
    Hey there you amazing sound maker! :) Please IF you got the time do some Bogner Ecstasy presets för AX-8 close to Lukather's sound nowadays.
    Hey Leon you are a great man for all the help you give us and your video's are very helpful to me.. I just pick up the AXE FX 3 you where the main reason I purchased it :) I want to ask you could you please help me with a Vocodr Patch for the AXE FX 3 I am struggling with that and there's no patch available that I can Find :) love Ragdoll if you could here is mine on Spotify "Mental Tronde de Jambe"
    Hello Leon, I loved your video about setting up parallel effects on the Ax8. Thank you. I went to your Axexchange settings page 2112 but I could not find the setting using "Deon Be" as the search criteria. I didn't see any links in the video. Might need glasses :) Im new to AxExchange. Would you please advise how to search for that setting on your page? Thanks in advance. Adam
    Hey, I just wanted to thank you for the Marshall 4x12 Mix IR, that you posted before. I just played with it and it is amazing! Great dirties with 5153, great (almost) cleans with the Chieftain! Big body, but no mud. Bright, but not searing!
    That's awesome to hear! I use that IR all the time so it's nice to know it translates well to other setups.
    I left a comment about delay ratios on your AX8 PCM70 video. You can use tempo values so you can scale the delay with the preset tempo if you like. That video is fantastic. Thanks for putting it together.
    I appreciate all the useful information and videos you share on the FAS forum and youtube! Thanks
    I've just discovered your youtube channel. Your playing and presets are top notch!!
    I've downloaded your presets and they sound killer. Do you use your presets also for recording?
    The album was recorded with a few amps (Mesa Dual Rec, Soldano HR50, Splawn, Marshall) and I've used the AX8 to try and recreate those tones for playing live.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom