New profile posts

SUP. MrHeavyMetal from Seymour Duncan forum. Got a FX 3 earlier this year. Still tryin to figure this bad boy out haha. You still have all the synthesizers and all? I don't know many people here. I saw your name and photo and I had to yell at you.
I know you’ve been asked this many times, but is there any way possible that you can share your U2 presets? Thanks in advance.
Any Idea where I can find and B3 organ patch? Alla "Blue Collar Man"?? Thank you very much!
Sixstring
Sixstring
AX8 won't pull that one off, at least not anything that will sound right. I would grab an Electro-Harmonix B9 pedal and run it in the loop!
Any Idea where I can find and B3 organ patch? Alla "Blue Collar Man"?? Thank you very much!
unix-guy
unix-guy
I would suggest you post a thread on the appropriate forum for your device (Axe Fx III, Axe Fx II, AX8) asking the same question.

I've seen a few organ patches... Not sure a B3 can be done, but who knows?
Hey bud, I see you use the novo 24, what case do you place said pedalboard in? Love the ozzy presets.
Reactions: bishop5150
bishop5150
bishop5150
I’m using the soft shell pedal train case that is offered for the Novo 24.
I bought engl cab oct 12 today I opened folder and it wasn’t engl it was 8x10 something. How do I get right cab. I sent email on website but haven’t heard anything
dr bonkers
dr bonkers
I just sent you a link via Google Drive to .danilejlynch70@gmail.com Please let me know if you still have issues.
Hey, I just wanted to thank you for the Marshall 4x12 Mix IR, that you posted before. I just played with it and it is amazing! Great dirties with 5153, great (almost) cleans with the Chieftain! Big body, but no mud. Bright, but not searing!
That's awesome to hear! I use that IR all the time so it's nice to know it translates well to other setups.
hey Larry , Greetings from India ..... Im a song writer/guitar player for a band called Agnee .....Im looking for your amazing sounding life pad patch on the ax 8....could you please advice me on where and how to download this patch ...... would also love for you to check out some of our music on Facebook.com/agneelive....cheers
Hey Brian! How was Maui?? Hope you had a great time! Just wanted to reach out as you had requested when you get back. If you can still sell those please give me the instruction/information for your PayPal if possible. Thanks!
brianv4
brianv4
Sunny and 85! Came home to Philly 45 and rainy :( The surrounds are too big to fit a padded flat rate envelope so I'm trying to find the right size padded envelope. Looks like it'll be $8 to ship priority. If it ends up more than that I'll take care of it. If that works for you you can send to: cyberbrian@me.com
DyersEve87
DyersEve87
I love the rain! Maybe that’s because I live in San Diego and we never get it. Our state is always on fire because it’s so dry :/
Anyhow, I sent you a little extra as a thanks for being so kind as to offer these to me. Thanks again. I included my address in the notes, and sent as a gift to avoid you being hit on fees.
brianv4
brianv4
Hope you're not near those wildfires! You guys could certainly use some rain. I received the $, I'll be sure to get these out to you first thing tomorrow! All the best!
Salut "Al",
Je suis Laurent, guitariste utilisateur de Fractal et informaticien.
Je me permets de te contacter car il me manque des utilitaires pour gérer mes presets (AX8 actuellement).
Du coup, je recherche les specs des fichiers .syx des presets AX8. J'ai cherché sur le forum et posé la question mais sans succès.
J'imagine que tu as ça. Pourrais tu les partager stp? Est ce que Fractool est open source?
JUst joined this forum and noticed your mention of an MFC mk III you wanted to unload. Curious if you still have and want to sell?
Sleestak
Sleestak
Still have it. Along with original packaging and the 4 switch expander. In immaculate condition. I just don't use it and am going to sell.
Back
Top Bottom