• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

New profile posts

Any opinions on single coil pickups? Ever try the Fishman Fluence set?
camilovelandiamusic
camilovelandiamusic
Never have! I have Zexcoils on a few guitars and really dig em. Also have tried Rio Grandes, Dimarzios, Seymour Duncans, Fender Noiseless, etc they all have a "thing"
Reactions: Tremonti
You seem to know your stuff. I am trying to help my hubby record his guitar playing using the AXE FX II and recording with Studio One 3. We can't figure out the hardware confirguration. The guitar is plugged into the front of the AXE FX II, then the AXE FX II plugged into his laptop (pc) with the usb, we have the audio I/o setup using AXE FX II but can't figure out how to create the track to recognize the instrument
LucasLeCompte
LucasLeCompte
You may have to go into the I/O and make sure you have the L/R channels set up correctly. Once you do that, make sure you have the actual track set to the correct input. You can change the input towards the top of the track.
I saw your post about your tone match that you want to use with a cab block.

I have a process that can make a new IR out of a tone match and a cab block. But you would have to have one made for each IR/cab that you intend on using with the tone match.

Moke.
BBN
BBN
Hey Moke. I'm probably just going do the TM again with an cab block in the chain going into the TM block. Then port that mix over to the AX8.
Thanks for reaching out out though.
Reactions: Moke
Hey, I download your dubstep preset. What is pedal 1 supposed to connect to? Thanks!
Reactions: zmuno98
leemhouk
leemhouk
No, I meant what effects block? I always have a pedal in 1, but it does not seem to be affecting the preset. :)
zmuno98
zmuno98
Gotcha! Pedal 1 is linked to the Rate parameter of LFO 1 in the Control section. "Up" position should be the equivalent of 8th notes at the desired tempo, and "Down" should be at about 30Hz.
leemhouk
leemhouk
Ah! I needed to change it to "FC1 Pedal 1".
Hello Sergei,

I have a question regarding the parcel send to me. The dutch customs claim that the package has not left Russia as the last status is:
“Departure from outward office of exchange” means the parcel is ready for export customs security scan. Once it passes the scan, it will be sent to the airline.
S
Sergei Burenkov
I think the problem is in failures in logistics due to a pandemic. The Russian government plans to remove restrictions from May 12, it is possible that after this the parcel will continue to move. I sent the parcel to the United States three weeks ago, and unfortunately got the same issue... Please notify me as you want to get your payment back, I immediately make refund.
Remon Vredebregt
Remon Vredebregt
Hello Sergei
Okay, no problem then. I will wait some more, nothing you can do about it. Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers and stay safe
S
Sergei Burenkov
Thanks, Remon!
Hi M8,
i was wondering if you still have the Axe Fx 2 preset report generator ? i have been trying to get it following the links but no luck
i have an Ultra and have managed to get a few of my favorite guitarists patches but for the the axe fx 2 in this lockdown situation
i have the time to fiddle

Regards
Godofrock
Guttentag Frank!

I am really enjoying the FM3 videos you've been doing. Very timely for me. I had an AX8 several years ago and now have an FM3 on it's way. Your demo videos showcase some great tones, and some great chops on the guitar too! :cool:

Thanks,
Kurt
I bought the ML Brown Sound Pack as well and found them fizzy as well. Can you share Leon's Cab that you said brought them alive.
What is the my problem, or probable problem.
Will supply additional details upon response.
David
Folks;
You’ve been so nice that I feel that I can ask an embarrassing question...
I have a brand AXE-III and a brand new 16” MacBookPro.
I’m connected via USB as per the instructions but, I have no Audio whether through the AXE-III application or in Reason.
I think I’ve followed the instructions but when trying to get audio via headphones from the Mac, I get only silence though the Fractal App.
unix-guy
unix-guy
Post a thread... Your profile posts is not the best place to ask questions
chris
chris
post a thread.
Hi, Yes, it was me :)
Remon Vredebregt
Remon Vredebregt
Hi Sergei. Ah okay, by land it will take some time. No need for refund sir, just wanted to know what is going on with the package. I can wait. But thank you for the offer sir. Will let you know when it will arrive. Cheers
S
Sergei Burenkov
Thanks Remon! I'm really sorry about this delay. Hope parcel will arrived soon! And thanks, I'm OK, but our government unfortunately plan to extend quarantine for a while, we still have too many new cases daily.
Remon Vredebregt
Remon Vredebregt
Stay save Sergei...
Hi Blaggers Thanks for the advise on the 4 cable preamp thing. I know this is alot to ask but could you make a template of what you said I just don't get the complete layout. Sorry I'm just an idiot on some things .
Hey Mark, Luis here!

Hope you are doing well man, sure miss talking with you and hope that you have landed on your feet. Give me a shout sometime, you have my number and in the event you don't I still have your's.

Take care my friend!
Hi Gary,
It looks like you've been really inundated about the request for this software. I just bought a used axe2 with the MFC last night. I really would like to find a way to use your software. Do you have any suggestions on a way to get it? Can a license from someone else possibly be purchased from them and deployed? Is there a place to download the software if I can find someone to get a license from?
bwanagary
bwanagary
Hello. I'm afraid that this software is no longer available. The MFC-101 has a capable editor built right into it and I believe that there is another editor, "Fedit", available for free from https://www.ejozsoftware.com/. The Fedit editor has been available for free for some time already and is used by many.
I am sorry that I'm unable to accommodate you at this time.
-Gary
Interested in your FC12. I know you won't separate until the AXE 3 sells. I just got my AXE 3 today. Would you be willing to separate if I paid you immediately more than you asking price for the FC-12? Robert
Top Bottom