Zach Myers And George Lynch give Axe Fx props

Someone needs to update the WIKI page......not a Fractal in sight.

Zach Myers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gear used:

GCX Pedal Board
Samson UR-5D
BossDC-2 Chorus Pedal
Digitech Hyper Phase
Dunlop Bob Bradshaw Boost/Overdrive (Zach only uses the boost)
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Electro-Harmonix XO Micro Pog Octave Pedal
Line 6 DL4 Delay Pedal
Furman Voltage Regulator

This video shows that Axe FX II can be enjoyed by beginner level guitar players to advanced!

I talked to Zach about a year ago and his main amp models were the Herbert, Fryette, and one other I can't even remember. Him and Jerry Horton of Papa Roach switched over to them at about the same time.

I like that no one gets a free fractal, so they are not just saying its awesome for the endorsement.

I like that no one gets a free fractal, so they are not just saying its awesome for the endorsement.

We've had requests for free gear but I don't believe in that. All our artists purchase units. I want them to say good things because they like the product not because they feel obligated since they received a free one.

I'm sure the other manufacturers think I'm nuts.

We've had requests for free gear but I don't believe in that. All our artists purchase units. I want them to say good things because they like the product not because they feel obligated since they received a free one.

Nuts or a Genius...

You're ahead of the curve in that regard - Fractalites and Fractalite wannabes find great value in this policy - it adds enormous credibility to the artists' reviews. :encouragement:

I played a show on December 6, 2013 and Zach played w/ his solo project. He noticed my FAS gear and came right up to me and we talked about gear for a bit. He mentioned how FAS doesn't give away free gear or discounts but their support is great. At that time he didn't know Axe-Edit 3 came out and he told me how he had tons of problems bc of the original Axe-Edit but he gave a big thank you to Matt from FAS for remoting into his PC and resolving everything for him. I assured him that Axe-Edit 3 worked perfectly and how I had used it for the first time right before playing the show. Hopefully he's jumped on the Axe-Edit 3 band wagon.

I felt kind of bad bc I didn't get a chance to see him play that night bc I left right after I got done playing bc I'm always too paranoid that someone will break into my car and steal my FAS gear.

Here's my post about it:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/78597-zach-myers-noticed-my-axe-fx-ii-mfc-101-a.html

Back
Top Bottom