YOURS for just $2400!

I think I have seen one of them on the forum before, if I remember correctly it had a white coil cable connected to it. Maybe not though?

I think I have seen one of them on the forum before, if I remember correctly it had a white coil cable connected to it. Maybe not though?
lol yea I had someone tell me at least one of those is a forum member. Crazy stuff. Either someone will snatch them up or the sellers might keep them a while. Demand is hot and once it dies used AX's will be between 1125 and 1250 used just like it's brother the FX is.

If the Canadian dollar keeps this up that's about the price we're looking to get them at up here from Fractal... unfortunately these numbers are normal fair for us Canucks, and they won't scare us off....no sir ; )

I'm a bit scared...
ax8_crazyprice.PNG

They are used, as in no warranty ... so even worse deals than just the price.
Heh, I didn't want to buy a used Axe FX because saving $400 wasn't worth 1 yr of warranty so I cannot even fathom spending $1000 more and getting no warranty.

I was thinking about it, but it looks like you peeled the LCD plastic off (from your ad on Reverb). It's tainted now. No deal. :)

Just like buying a car. Value gets cut in half the minute you remove the plastic :D
Funny, I had my Axe FX 2 for a few years and kept the plastic on the entire time :D
-
Austin

One of the Reverb units is already gone. These prices aint dipping below $2200 any time soon.

The item is no longer listed. And you can't view Reverb ended auctions/sales as far as I know. So it would be an assumption that it's no longer listed because it was sold. And given that the one on eBay is still there for $2200 (lower than the price of the one on Reverb), I would say it's not safe to assume it was sold at all. And if it was sold, who knows what price it was sold at?
-
Austin

Last edited:
The one that was 22 is probably the same one also listed for possible trade here on the forum a few hours ago and it was taken down pretty quick so I bet someone from here traded for it

I somehow get the feeling that most AX8s at this moment are investments instead of musical equipment being actually played.
I don't think this is the case either. If it were there would be even more of them for sale on the "used" market

So far, I've seen more ads on different sites selling AX8s than end user vids on Youtube (apart from a few obvious pros like Mark Day, Cooper et al.) :)
All those adds are the same few guys. We all know this community is not that big. Also not everyone is into making YT, I for one have never made a YT video

So far, I've seen more ads on different sites selling AX8s than end user vids on Youtube (apart from a few obvious pros like Mark Day, Cooper et al.) :)
And more for sale ads than 2016 forum invites! Wonder if RR got his free one yet, lol

I would like to have one now, and could easily spare the USD2400 - it's just that I'm not willing to. I am also having a hard time believing that somebody should have to wait a year to get one, unless they're in Patagonia or some place like that. Me, being in Europe, will probably have one somewhere next month. Maybe I should sell mine too as soon as I get it: I somehow get the feeling that most AX8s at this moment are investments instead of musical equipment being actually played.
I don't know for sure, but unless you got in on the waitlist really early, you may not get one next month. It doesn't look like many have shipped out so far this year, based on what we've read and seen here...

Back
Top Bottom