YOURS for just $2400!

Yes, the free market should be allowed to do its job, but this is ridiculous.
Multiple listings of AX8s for "only" $2400 on Reverb.

Some people could be waiting up to a year to get one. If you got $2400 and want one, then maybe it's not so ridiculous....

I think the tone of the OP is "Don't we all wish there was a way to prevent those who simply want to sell it immediately for a profit from buying ahead of those who legitimately want one?" My answer is, of course, "YES!". But, it won't happen. The one and only way to prevent this from happening is for no one to break and buy one. (Ain't gonna happen; thank you, Amazon Prime!) They don't have any warranty. Those who do contribute to these sellers are paying $1000 extra for the "convenience" of now.

It is different than most of the people who buy, keep it just past the return period, and then decide to sell (usually at a loss).

Hey, if someone want to buy mine for $2400, they're welcome to it. I'll buy an XL and wait for the AX8 to come back into regular stock. If not, I'll continue to enjoy it. I think its highly unlikely to sell at that price though.
-
Austin

If the Canadian dollar keeps this up that's about the price we're looking to get them at up here from Fractal... unfortunately these numbers are normal fair for us Canucks, and they won't scare us off....no sir ; )

Two on eBay have sold for more than $2400 already
To quote the immortal Marvin Gaye: "People say believe half of what you see, son, and none of what you hear"
Unless I'm selling it or buying it myself, I don't feel comfortable saying anything one way or another about things I see on eBay.
-
Austin

It's like the Klon saga all over again... If Fractal would ramp up the production, there would be no way to sell the AX8 for crazy $$$. How much did the Axe Fx II go for when it was just released...

@atquinn If I win that PowerBall ill buy yours and all the others. I'll keep one and give the rest for free to the first pm's I get =) Come to think of it ill even buy you a ii for being a cool dude. Haha

It's fine. AX8 is a desired piece of gear right now. If someone agrees to pay 2500 for it, that's totally fine.

Doubt it. There might have been one or two people willing to pay that much, but the other units have been sitting there for days. Heck, one's down to the low-low price of $2200 with no takers :D
-
Austin
The secret as I have said in other posts is selling to Intl buyers. These guys are wanting to sell and ship in the US and I don't see that happening. What is crazy is a used on sold on TGP for a whopping 15+. That is the right price I would expect US sellers to buy at. A hair more than new but not an extra 1k

Back
Top Bottom