You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

You don't rush genius.

Whether it's Cliff or George RR Martin, you let artists take the time they need until THEY are sufficiently satisfied with their work, and happy to release it.

Then it's damn near guaranteed you will be too. The level of detail that makes legendary products actually legendary typically takes more time and effort.

You don't rush genius.

Whether it's Cliff or George RR Martin, you let artists take the time they need until THEY are sufficiently satisfied with their work, and happy to release it.

Then it's damn near guaranteed you will be too. The level of detail that makes legendary products actually legendary typically takes more time and effort.
Just don't let Dave and Dan get their hands on it.

You don't rush genius.

Or Necrophagist?

Please, Necrophagist?

You don't rush genius.

We're MUCH kinder here than many of George's readers...

Going to be a while longer. I'm trying to salvage as much of the amp model data as possible to get a beta out but it's a lot of work.

And this morning I lost about an hour noodling on the Tucana Clean model.

I'd make a recording but my chops suck now and I'd just embarrass myself.

(Video) "So true" per Cliff's post! Relax guys, you KNOW it will be worth the patient wait to get to Cygnus 1.x -- these updates always are!

Hope to have a private beta soon.

I've finished about 15 amps, which is around 30-40 models. It will take several weeks to go through all the amps.

I finished the 57 Tweed Deluxe today and it's glorious. Clean to "Cinammon Girl" with the volume knob. I never appreciated that amp until I spent some serious time with it.

I've finished about 15 amps, which is around 30-40 models. It will take several weeks to go through all the amps.

I finished the 57 Tweed Deluxe today and it's glorious. Clean to "Cinammon Girl" with the volume knob. I never appreciated that amp until I spent some serious time with it.
I love to hear you enjoying your own products :)

Can I be a beta tester???!!!

You get busy working and spend some time away from the forum and when you return it's like you traveled through a wormhole. "He solved what?"

I‘ve been a big fan of the Tweed Deluxe since I got the 3, mainly because of this video.

I know that amp is a Lazy J, but the Tweed Deluxe gets me right there. Cant wait for the update.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom