IRs York Audio Master Thread - Newest Cab Pack: KW 412 M25-SH

Third-party impulse response pack
I expressed myself incorrectly,
I know the microphones, they're both 57m 121 I'd just like to know what Justin did differently with them, whether it was deliberate or a coincidence, and what I like about them.

I'm sure its slightly differenct mic positions. I'm also sure its deliberate. I doubt he will tell you exactly because he most likely uses years of expierience and has methods/secrets.

What is the difference between mix 01 and mix 02 in the
MES 412 OS-V2 pack?

I ask because sometimes i like mix 01 equally or more
And other day vice versa.

What's going on with the two versions?
It depends on the pack... they're all captured differently and there are no copy/paste "Mix recipes." For a lot of packs, Mix 01 is my favorite 57-121 blend and Mix 02 is for when I want something with a little more edge in the top end. Sometimes I'll end up liking two 57-121 Mixes and just include both because the character of one sounds great with one guitar and one sounds great with a different guitar.

It depends on the pack... they're all captured differently and there are no copy/paste "Mix recipes." For a lot of packs, Mix 01 is my favorite 57-121 blend and Mix 02 is for when I want something with a little more edge in the top end. Sometimes I'll end up liking two 57-121 Mixes and just include both because the character of one sounds great with one guitar and one sounds great with a different guitar.
Ok thank you Justin, i love this pack and i think I prefer mix 01 too but 02 is also good for lead tones.
Set Impendance curve to recto large

Back
Top Bottom