Yek's Presets for MkI/MkII (v15.03) and Blog

In the Class-A 20w model (Amp 1, global slot #1, X) set Input Drive to 1.25 and -4.0.
Lovely update, yek, as always. But I have a couple of points of confusion:

• How do I set Input Drive to both 1.25 and -4.0?
  • My Input Drive doesn't go into negative numbers.

Made some adjustments, based on gig experiences this weekend. Files in OP updated.

Repaired some minor issues.
Replaced Recto Red in "Heavy" preset with HBE. I like a consistent tone and the Recto was too different.
Changed some of the scenes in the main presets.
Removed the Triptik alternative clean tone from preset 000. I'm very content wiht the Morgan AC20.
Moved the FeedbackSim and Whammy Lead presets to another slot.
Adjusted some block levels.
Forgot to remove some commercial IRs from the previously uploaded System bank. A cleared one is uploaded now.

This is it for July.

Yek good preset :encouragement: but how use effect library and Effect Block Library not recognized with AE and fractal bot ???? sorry but not speak good english lol

You can't load effect locks with Fractal-Bot.

How Axe-Edit handles effect blocks is discussed in that thread.

great !!! Now it sounds everything soooo nice !!! Thx man ..
quick question
scenes 1 2 3 and 4 are variations right, what happens with the rest of scenes, on my axe, when I turn scene 5, there no sounds and scene 6 and 7 have the cab off ... weird ?

The number of scenes is indicated in the preset title. The first scene beyond that number will be muted, and from there it doesn't matter, I never go there. :)

Dissecting your signal routing template. It. Is. Genius.
Well done- and thanks for sharing what has obviously been a big investment of your time.

Back
Top Bottom