Yek's Presets for MkI/MkII (v15.03) and Blog

Yek I have some questions, first of all, I loved the main presets. I couldn't have time to go for others, but will do soon.

But there is a problem with me with the main presets, first is, the clean preset with morgan is very low volumed compared with other scenes or the lead preset. Why is that? And how are you making it higher?

And, the lead patch's 1st scene ( which i'm in love ) is very very noisy. Is there any solution to that? I couldn'T manage it without tone sucking.

And lastly, I guess I couldn't find it, what are the IRs that you use with as U51 U52 with main presets?

Thanks in advance. You rock!

Yek I have some questions, first of all, I loved the main presets. I couldn't have time to go for others, but will do soon.

But there is a problem with me with the main presets, first is, the clean preset with morgan is very low volumed compared with other scenes or the lead preset. Why is that? And how are you making it higher?

And, the lead patch's 1st scene ( which i'm in love ) is very very noisy. Is there any solution to that? I couldn'T manage it without tone sucking.

And lastly, I guess I couldn't find it, what are the IRs that you use with as U51 U52 with main presets?

Thanks in advance. You rock!

That clean scene is perceived to be lower in volume only when you play at home. If you turn things up, at rehearsal or gig, you'll hear that the levels of clean and dirty tones are in fact matched. It's because of compression and dynamics.
If you want to increase its level, use Level in the Amp block. Lots of headroom left for that.

Lead: adjust the nose gate in Layout > GTE/In. I.e., set Threshiold at 70% and Ratio at 3.00. Or bypass the Compressor.

U51 = 1x12 AC-20 DLX (Royer 121), from Fractal Audio's Cab Pack 4.

U52 = TheAmpFactory's 4x12 Marshall Basketweave Pre Rola (Royer 121, Cone). Or OwnHammer's 4x12 Marshall CB H-PR-55, Royer 121.

That clean scene is perceived to be lower in volume only when you play at home. If you turn things up, at rehearsal or gig, you'll hear that the levels of clean and dirty tones are in fact matched. It's because of compression and dynamics.
If you want to increase its level, use Level in the Amp block. Lots of headroom left for that.

Lead: adjust the nose gate in Layout > GTE/In. I.e., set Threshiold at 70% and Ratio at 3.00. Or bypass the Compressor.

U51 = 1x12 AC-20 DLX (Royer 121), from Fractal Audio's Cab Pack 4.

U52 = TheAmpFactory's 4x12 Marshall Basketweave Pre Rola (Royer 121, Cone). Or OwnHammer's 4x12 Marshall CB H-PR-55, Royer 121.

Thanks a lot for the answers Yek. Love you, in the axe way.

Reactions: yek
One more update. Files in OP updatedf.
Now planning to lay still for quite a while!

Log:

- Removed Mesa from leads preset. Didn't use it.
- Fixed wrong Whammy position in preset 05.
- Fixed some Envelope settings and changed Vol 1/2 blocks.
- Reordered presets/scenes and preset titles based on "live" experiences.
- Changed MFC layout based on "live" experiences.
- Changed modifier settings because of switch from "External 2 switch" to "External 2 pedal". I.e., Ext2 now controls Mix in the RingMod preset.
- Changed from mixed IR for dirty tones to just a single IR.

Hy Yek can you be more specific what do you mean when you saing OP?
I'm new in the forum and i don't now what you mean
Thank you

"OP" means "original post". The very first post in the thread. Sometimes it means "original poster": the person who started the thread.

Hi Yek i have another question if you can help me.Where can i find the blk efects files that can i use with fw 14?
thank you for all your work(just amaizing)

and another question : I couldn't find information regarding what is your main user IR for drive (user 52) and clean (user 51) ?

Clean = U51 = 1x12 AC-20 DLX, from Fractal Audio's Cab Pack 4.

Dirty = U52 = TheAmpFactory's 4x12 Marshall Basketweave Pre Rola or OwnHammer's 4x12 Marshall CB H-PR-55.

Mic: SM57.

Last edited:
We’ve been looking at this as well for my band. Very curious to hear how it went?

Went well. Didn't disappoint at all. Bass, guitar and other stuff sounded great.
Of course, having the Axe-Fx already helps a lot.

- Good quality headphones are very important. Low or high impedance headphones make no difference with the Jamhub.
- For high impedance headphones you need a headphone amp.
- Be prepared: bring the necessary stereo cables and convertor plugs.
- The Jamhub has no EQ and doesn't add fx to instruments itself (it does to mics).
- The controls have a small range, so finetuning is hard.
- There's no input gain pad switch.
- Keep things stereo where possible.
- When a signal LED lights up orange (not red), I can already hear the audio clipping. So make sure you have lots of headroom.
- We have horns in our band. This makes mixing slightly difficult. We will experiment with plexiglass screens.
- The remote is very handy. I'm considering buying my own,

Last edited:
Went well. Didn't disappoint at all. Bass, guitar and other stuff sounded great.
Of course, having the Axe-Fx already helps a lot.

- Good quality headphones are very important. Low or high impedance headphones make no difference with the Jamhub.
- For high impedance headphones you need a headphone amp.
- Be prepared: bring the necessary stereo cables and convertor plugs.
- The Jamhub has no EQ and doesn't add fx to instruments itself (it does to mics).
- The controls have a small range, so finetuning is hard.
- There's no input gain pad switch.
- Keep things stereo where possible.
- When a signal LED lights up orange (not red), I can already hear the audio clipping. So make sure you have lots of headroom.
- We have horns in our band. This makes mixing slightly difficult. We will experiment with plexiglass screens.
- The remote is very handy. I'm considering buying my own,

Are you using acoustic or electronic drums?

Also, the releative level of presets will be different than when playing amplified/loud.
This may require adjusting preset levels.

Back
Top Bottom