Yek's Preset Collection (v9.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new to the forum. I really enjoy that video. Sounds amazing! More videos please, even if it's just going through some of your patches and scenes.

Hi Yek,

Many thanks for your latest system. It works really well straight out of the tin - plus modifies nicely too. I'll use a second Exp pedal to intensify the Vibe and Trem by increasing the mix, slightly increasing the volume at the same time, and speeding it up. Rotary and the other modulator's speed changes works very well with IAs 16.

I've been struggling with one weird glitch - I don't think it's to do with your system, but you will have a better idea than me what it might be.

Using the MFC, IAs 2 switches from patch one to patch 2 for about one tenth of a second, then switches it back to patch 1 (000). I can change to patch 2 using the Axe front wheel, and do everything on ther MFC, but if I then press IAs 2, it switches it back to patch 1.... I've checked all the Setup and MIDI menus on the MFC, but it seems to be OK.

There's something odd happening with IAs 2..... Any ideas please?

Did you try resetting the MFC?
Is PC Mapping set to None in I/O?
Is there a non-default setting for switch 2 in the MFC's Preset menu (Edit > Preset)?

I didn't do a reset - because....

(another stupid question) - if you do a factory reset, does that revert you back to your initial firmware version - or in fact will it clear out the changes you made and give you a clean version of 2.15 (or whichever version you were on)?

I didn't do a rest - because....

(another stupid question) - if you do a factory reset, does that revert you back to your initial firmware version - or in fact will it clear out the changes you made and give you a clean version of 2.15 (or whichever version you were on)?

Clean 2.15, so no worries :)

Thanks Yek - the reset sorted it out, and now it's all reprogrammed, your set up works a treat - as ever! I got hijacked playing with your presets... It would be good if the Harley could have guitar mixed in over the top...:roll I have a JamMan with a Harley, various jets and rockets, the intros for Won't Get Fooled Again and Astronome Domine + other samples which I sometimes mix into songs....

Reactions: yek
It would be good if the Harley could have guitar mixed in over the top...

You can! Switch the existing Cab to LoRes. Now add an Amp and Cab 2 to a parallel row. Make sure Cab 2 is LoRes too.

Hi Yek - another huge favour being requested here... (as usual).

Could you please post the (Word?) file of your Preset List? With not being able to re-arrange things safely using Axe Edit, this would be a huge help.

Many thanks

Hi

I am getting this problem with cabs in Axe Edit after updating with the system and bank A and C. On the Axe itself they show up ok with names like "factory 57". Do you know why? Thanks.cabs.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Yek,
Used my axe fx2 at rehearsal for the first time yesterday, and your presets with some minor tweaks.
Sounds f....king great. I thinks I put my old pedalboard on eBay.:)
Thanks again for explaining this fantastice piece of equipment.

I hope the german beer tasted well..

Do you go to the German axe fest in Leipzig.

Musical greets
Rob

Reactions: yek
No Leipzig. And yes, excellent beer!

Now busy playing fw 10 beta. :)

Yek, extremely helpful thread, thanks for your commitment to sharing knowledge!! -

FYI - link to your Block C doesn't seem to be working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom