Working with Stephen C from The Deftones this week, check out our progress!

Thank you. Yes, DO NOT USE AXE EDIT...unless you want it to mess everything up. Were fixing the cab 25 issue which isnt present on the original unit so something got messed up in translation and re-upping it soon. The bass issues...thats how he sets it. if you need to adjust for the DI out, use the PEQ as i said in the PDF. the cab sound has no issues with a 4x12 marshall.

Im not sure if this has been discussed yet but I'm looking for advice on properly loading these deftones KNY presets into my AxeFx 2XL. I've read the presets management guide but not sure what any of that stuff means. I've read that u must load cabs in a "slot 6". Where are these slots? When I loaded them there was a pop up window with options but nothing labeled slots. Please help. Yeh I'm pretty late in the game here:/

I've read that u must load cabs in a "slot 6". Where are these slots? When I loaded them there was a pop up window with options but nothing labeled slots. Please help. Yeh I'm pretty late in the game here:/
"Slots" are the user cab locations. If you're using Fractal-Bot. they show up in the pop-up. One of the options is actually called "Send to currently selected slot."

"Slots" are the user cab locations. If you're using Fractal-Bot. they show up in the pop-up. One of the options is actually called "Send to currently selected slot."

Ok thanks Rex! When I initially downloaded them on my mac there were 2 folders Cabs and Presets. So for these presets, should I put cabs in slot 6 and presets in slot 25, like I've read on the forum?

had a play on these patches last night, they are brilliant! The cab issue was easy to fix and I'm glad I read about it on here first.

There's a lot of bass for sure, BUT Stef's work seems to be more chord based and less 'chuggy' so it works perfectly. I have my 8 set up in Drop E and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Really cool to see some application of stock presets as well![/QUO
had a play on these patches last night, they are brilliant! The cab issue was easy to fix and I'm glad I read about it on here first.

There's a lot of bass for sure, BUT Stef's work seems to be more chord based and less 'chuggy' so it works perfectly. I have my 8 set up in Drop E and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Really cool to see some application of stock presets as well!
whats the procedure for loading these presets and cabs into my new AxeFx 2XL? Ive read about some "slot 6 or "slot 25" thing guys were chatting about. I know to use FBot but do I do the procedure twice for both the Preset and Cabs folder? Any help in much appreciated

Is there really a difference between loading in Fractal Bot an loading via Axe Edit in Manage Cabs and Presets?
Really. Fractal-Bot is optimized for quick bulk transfers. Axe-Manage gives you more tools for fine-grained organization.

Back
Top Bottom