Working with Stephen C from The Deftones this week, check out our progress!

Hey guys,
I'm a new poster around here but have know about the forums forever. I own/operate a recording/rehearsal facility called Backroom Studios (The Backroom Studios) in NJ and have been lucky enough to work with amazing acts such as The Dillinger Escape Plan, Adrenaline Mob, and Foxy Shazam to name a few. Stephen is flying me to his place in LA tomorrow to stay with him for the week to re-work all of his Axe-Fx patches based off the sounds from the records. I figure i'll try and post as many pictures and info as possible as some people might find it interesting. You can follow me on Facebook under my name, Kevin Antreassian, or Instagram Kevinbackroom. Thanks, and it should be a good time!

-Kevin

Hey guys,
I'm a new poster around here but have know about the forums forever. I own/operate a recording/rehearsal facility called Backroom Studios (The Backroom Studios) in NJ and have been lucky enough to work with amazing acts such as The Dillinger Escape Plan, Adrenaline Mob, and Foxy Shazam to name a few. Stephen is flying me to his place in LA tomorrow to stay with him for the week to re-work all of his Axe-Fx patches based off the sounds from the records. I figure i'll try and post as many pictures and info as possible as some people might find it interesting. You can follow me on Facebook under my name, Kevin Antreassian, or Instagram Kevinbackroom. Thanks, and it should be a good time!

-Kevin

Hi Kevin, sounds good!

Are you going to dial in the amp models, or use Tone Matching?

Sweet! He's a big inspiration. His unorthodox style and killer songwriting + tones have made me a big Deftones fan. So happy this band is still together and making great music. We will all be living vicariously through you. Thanks for posting this.

Would love to try some patches. Have been a fan of Deftones since '95. In fact I saw them open for Korn in '95. Really lucky to also get to see them at Soma Side Stage down here in San Diego and maybe 20 people were there.

Hey guys,

-Kevin

Is he not using amps anymore?

Back
Top Bottom