Wishing Well to Frank Steffen Mueller

Get well soon Frank, and have a speedy recovery. We will all look forward to your Fractal return, but your well-being has to come first. So please do not hurry, we can all wait for however long it takes. But take care.

Reactions: FSM
Gute Besserung Frank! Mensch, eben durften wir dich noch am Axe Fest in Nürnberg bei uns haben, in bester Fitness wie es schien. Werd bald wieder gesund.

Last edited:
Update June 2 from Frank:

Thank you all for the wonderful messages
❤️

Here's an update from the Ludwigsburg Clinic.
By the way, I came to LB because there were power problems in RMK Winnenden.
Everything is going very well here.
At the moment, I'm still in the intensive care unit of the emergency department. It's a bit noisy here (no room door), and getting up at 5:00 a.m. is not my thing, but the staff takes care of us "first class." It's really great here. Today, a nurse even washed and creamed my back.
The food is at least as bad as in Winnenden. Even the staff can only bear it with macabre humor.
The heart attack probably came at the right time (tightness in the chest and left upper body without pain, blood pressure 200/137), and I was lucky in my misfortune. If Gabi hadn't called the emergency doctor and the doctors hadn't discovered these narrowings, I would have simply dropped dead. That's why they also call it a severe heart attack, as about 90% of those affected die.
I'm doing quite well. Just narrowly escaped death
😜

I immediately received 2 stents. They are working well, and the critical 48 hours (sudden cardiac death) are over.
At the moment, I'm still tied to my bed with a thousand monitoring cables. I'm sharing a room with a great 55-year-old Greek guy. We are not allowed/can't get up.
Yesterday we watched football... VfB... it was very exciting
🤣
On Saturday, I'll move to a regular room, and I think I'll finally be able to take a few steps. On Monday, I'll receive another stent. I'll be discharged on Tuesday or Wednesday, and then the rehabilitation will follow.
According to the ultrasound, my heart has suffered no damage, and with the stents and daily medication, I can easily reach 100
💪
💪
💪
I'm looking forward to the next 40 years!
Warm regards, Frank
❤️
🙏
Changing my :( icon in the original post to :D

So glad to hear the encouraging news in the update. Hope you can get to a regular room quickly and back home making more music soon.

Sorry to hear of your sudden illness. Glad to hear that they caught it quickly and that your recovery prognosis is good. Get well soon so you can get back to doing the things you enjoy and the ones you love. Cheers!

All the best to you Frank... reading the june 2nd update you are still in top form to become 100 .. thats awesome.

Cheers 🍻

Back
Top Bottom