WISHES: The List Is Growing...

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I'm sure many of these things are or will be on the FM3 "To Do" list. Here's mine so far (I'll add as I come across things):

Input block; Noise Reducer
Add "View" category to the hold of Per-Preset Switches
Global 2 Out EQ
Phaser/Flanger updates

Triple Crest 2, 3 models
Performance Page
IR Player

FM#-Edit; Scene Manager

Thank FAS, knocked it out of the park again!

Last edited:
Most improvements/additions to the Axe-Fx III will ripple through all of the Ares-based products. It simply requires the engineers to port the code which was designed to be as portable as possible.

I'm sure a lot of updates will be coming and I totally understand if the priority at this point is to ship current stock to wait-lister's. Only hope I can get back to gig work soon, this will be a setup and back saver and still deliver on the tone and FX I've come to rely on.

I'm sure a lot of updates will be coming and I totally understand if the priority at this point is to ship current stock to wait-lister's. Only hope I can get back to gig work soon, this will be a setup and back saver and still deliver on the tone and FX I've come to rely on.

maybe we will see some surprises in the first of many FM3 updates hopefully soon

I'd like to add to my wish above: Please add "view" category to the hold of Per-Preset Switches

It will be interesting to see what
the next update for the FM3 has in store it sounds like they have all hands in deck for that one maybe next week

Back
Top Bottom