Wish Wish List: New Amps

I find it insane having the current amount of amps at our fingertips and yet some are continuing to ask for more. One needs to ask, when dam it? When does it end? Do you not realize how dangerous this has become for some people suffering from ADHD? They stopped going to work months ago, no longer have conversations with their family or even recognized they permanently left 5 weeks ago? Consider feeding or bathing themselves as a ridiculous unnecessary chore for tone deaf philistines. The pets! Can’t anyone think of the poor malnourished fluffy cats with an over flowing liter box! Can any of you heartless, greedy amp savages show just a little mercy?

BTW... Should we consider a drop down menu for just power amps? Just a few. Say 20 or 30ish to start.

I find it insane having the current amount of amps at our fingertips and yet some are continuing to ask for more. One needs to ask, when dam it? When does it end? Do you not realize how dangerous this has become for some people suffering from ADHD? They stopped going to work months ago, no longer have conversations with their family or even recognized they permanently left 5 weeks ago? Consider feeding or bathing themselves as a ridiculous unnecessary chore for tone deaf philistines. The pets! Can’t anyone think of the poor malnourished fluffy cats with an over flowing liter box! Can any of you heartless, greedy amp savages show just a little mercy?

BTW... Should we consider a drop down menu for just power amps? Just a few. Say 20 or 30ish to start.
Preach brother!

Probably minute differences but hey, a boy can dream, huh? 😄
Sure. But the reason I ask is if there’s a sound you think you’ll get that you can’t get without that amp sim. My experience has been that changing the cab will make a far more profound difference than switching between Marshalls.

Sure. But the reason I ask is if there’s a sound you think you’ll get that you can’t get without that amp sim. My experience has been that changing the cab will make a far more profound difference than switching between Marshalls.
You are right. I primarily use power amp and cab, but I agree.

Back
Top Bottom