Wish Wish List: New Amps

Really surprised none of the mezzbarba stuff has been modeled in the FAS stuff yet. We gotta get that stuff in this stuff.

Would be nice to get 1 or 2, but I do struggle to see the daylight between, say, an M-Zero Overdrive and the existing Soldano channels that would truly make it worth Cliff spending thousands of dollars and a lot of man-hours on making this happen. Every head-to-head I've seen between the two makes them seem awfully similar.

Would be nice to get 1 or 2, but I do struggle to see the daylight between, say, an M-Zero Overdrive and the existing Soldano channels that would truly make it worth Cliff spending thousands of dollars and a lot of man-hours on making this happen. Every head-to-head I've seen between the two makes them seem awfully similar.
Because the M Zero is a REALLY pissed off SLO100. I own both and the Mzero picks up where the SLO leaves off. The clean/crunch channel maybe, but the lead channel is more of everything. You can achieve this maybe with an SLO and a boost, but the same can be said for a LOT of amp combinations too.

^As stated above, the Omega Granophyre would be great. The Obsidian and the Omega cab with their Emminence speakers would be great too.

And I don't know if it's been asked, but with Cliff's respect for Peter Diezel, I think a Big Max would be awesome in the Axe. Peter's take on a modded Marshall in a way. Can't quite get there with the Marshalls or Diezels in the box now.

Definitely going to vote for
The Naylor Super drive
Chris Baseford has offered his
Amp up and I think it’s different enough and no other platform has the model
Plus if you change the preamp to the 800 in the tonestack you would be able to get the Freidman Naked amp emulated

I’ll chime in with some amps that have already been mentioned…
The Benson stuff. I’ve heard it everywhere, and some of the best live tone I’ve heard was a benson chimera and a benson monarch combined (one for each guitarist).
The victory stuff would be awesome too, the saturation on them when I’ve played them is very unique, and different than the cornford that’s modeled. (Though that’s a great amp)
Similarly the mezzabarba stuff. Super unique sounding saturation that is awesome. I even heard a country player in Nashville use one and it blew me away with its combination of clarity and saturation

Gonna vote for the Victory Kraken mk2/Super Kraken. Something about that gain 1 pushed clean/mid gain tone that Rabea manages to pull is killer! Then being able to hit that hi gain goodness in the same amp is so good! I’m sure we can dial something very similar with the axe fx but im just trying to justify not avoid buying a Kraken amp as much as i REALLY want one

After analyzing, after listening to the entire list of fractal amplifiers, I realized that there were not many amplifiers left for modeling. Everything begins to be repeated and can be replaced by analogues.

But there are several amplifiers that are difficult to replace, sampled. This is primarily Solid State AMP and Omega Granophyre, Krank Rev1 - a very characteristic sound.

LIST
* Omega Granophyre

• Randall RG100/ Warhead X2
  • Marshall Valvestate 8100
  • Randall V2/ T2
  • ----
  • Krank Rev1 100 watt

* Holmes Mississippi Bluesmaster
I also want our beloved FRACTAL to become even more elitist and butiqe, so we need:
LIST
  • Mezzabarba Leviathan
  • Red Seven Trinity
  • Driftwood Purple Nightmare

Well, fan wishes, since I love Marty Friedman, we need its name English - this is a simple and very balanced amplifier.

LIST
ENGL E766 Inferno

In general, in the first place, if necessary, I would probably put the implementation of the Double Track imitation. I think this is very relevant.

My fantasy is over =)
In fact, FRACTAL is already a dream equipment, a great dream that happens in reality =)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom