Wish Wish List: New Amps

What Amps are you hoping for with future updates? Mine would be a Randall Century 200 like Dimebags, and a Friedman JJ Jerry Cantrell Signature Amp.

no offense, and nothing personal, but I simply don’t understand why people keep wanting more and more amps to choose from. The Axe 3 has a ton of great highly usable awesome tones. IMO, if you can’t get a great tone form this thing now, I don’t think amp choices are the problem. its Mostly in your hands anyway !

I’d rather FAS work on things that are needed WAY more then new amps. This thing NEEDS a set list above so many other tweeks and new amps. Ive had mine for close to a year and I cannot believe the set list has still not been implemented. Especially considering the big price tag of the AXE 3 Not to mention the $700 for the fc 12 on top of it. I know many have said the Set List is being worked on but I’ve been hearing this for almost a year. But every time I turn around there are new amp tones, add on features etc.

I’m not complaining about all the awesome bug fixes, or new amp tones and features, BUT a set list with this rig is ESSENTIAL in my opinion! I just cannot understand this and it make for a pain in the butt when gigging. Moving presets around is tough enough without having to rig things to get. Set list!

PLEASE FAS IM BEGGING YOU !!!! set list please !

no offense, and nothing personal, but I simply don’t understand why people keep wanting more and more amps to choose from. The Axe 3 has a ton of great highly usable awesome tones. IMO, if you can’t get a great tone form this thing now, I don’t think amp choices are the problem. its Mostly in your hands anyway !

I’d rather FAS work on things that are needed WAY more then new amps. This thing NEEDS a set list above so many other tweeks and new amps. Ive had mine for close to a year and I cannot believe the set list has still not been implemented. Especially considering the big price tag of the AXE 3 Not to mention the $700 for the fc 12 on top of it. I know many have said the Set List is being worked on but I’ve been hearing this for almost a year. But every time I turn around there are new amp tones, add on features etc.

I’m not complaining about all the awesome bug fixes, or new amp tones and features, BUT a set list with this rig is ESSENTIAL in my opinion! I just cannot understand this and it make for a pain in the butt when gigging. Moving presets around is tough enough without having to rig things to get. Set list!

PLEASE FAS IM BEGGING YOU !!!! set list please !
Yea even though set lists wouldn’t benefit me, I can see how they’re pretty important. Also up there with IR management.

Yea even though set lists wouldn’t benefit me, I can see how they’re pretty important. Also up there with IR management.

I agree with that too. The set list to me is paramount since so MANY are using this professionally and gigging. Having a nearly $3,000 processor pre-amp and FC-12 foot controller is awesome. But so MANY are using this live, and without a way to easily make set lists is a ROYAL pain in the butt, especially when trying to gig and you have to spend a half hour before showtime making many last minute changes moving presets around seems ridiculous to me !

Yes there are half baked ways and tricks to address set lists now, but none of which are a good method on a regular basis. They're ALL time consuming, clunky and NOT very professional IMO.

On top of which, the Axe 3 has been out over 2 years now and the FC -12 has been shipping for 8 to 10 months I think. Once again, Love new AMPS, but there are SO MANY great options already I would much prefer a set list over new amps right now. I can get just about ANY tone I can imagine with the Axe 3 now !!

Actually any and all of the Tone King family would be my request. I have Falcon Grande that I love and I would be really curious to hear how the axe would sound with a model of it.

The two missing (and iconic imo) Orange amps would be the CS50 and the (original) Rocker 30 .. they both represent very unique tones, and in particular the R30 has the best "STFU" gain character I have ever heard.... and i would happily load Fractal a Rocker 30 if needed..

Unless it’s already been mentioned, the Jake E Lee Friedman looks awesome! I know it’s based on a Plexi but the tweaks and mods seem to make it a whole lot better than a Plexi.

Unless it’s already been mentioned, the Jake E Lee Friedman looks awesome! I know it’s based on a Plexi but the tweaks and mods seem to make it a whole lot better than a Plexi.
A lot of the Friedman stuff is redundant. I will say the SS100 would really be the best next Friedman because it DOES actually sound different from the rest of the line.
JJ=darker BE
Phil X= tamer BE
but the SS100 really is its own thing. At least from the amps I have sitting here.

A lot of the Friedman stuff is redundant. I will say the SS100 would really be the best next Friedman because it DOES actually sound different from the rest of the line.
JJ=darker BE
Phil X= tamer BE
but the SS100 really is its own thing. At least from the amps I have sitting here.
I mean I’m all for the SS100 too! I have never played one myself but everything and everyone I’ve heard through it sounds absolutely stellar.

Though I'd like to have the Friedman JJ or the Naked MK2 for some AIC and APC tones, it's not like you can't achieve those tones with what we already have. It's like the JP2C (and man, I love this amp, so thank you FAS for modeling it!), it's not like you couldn't get any JP tones with the USA IIC+, IIC++, Lead or USAPre models...

What I'd love to get is more unique amps like the Wizards or the Demeter preamp Dean DeLeo uses...

Bottom line, if memory constraints isn't a problem (like previous generations), then bring it on the JJ, Wizard, Randall, etc... the more the merrier :) But... if somehow there's a close limit as to how many amps the device could hold, then I'm all about being more selective, left out the redundant amps and bring it on more unique ones.

I'd love to have the new BLUGUITER AMP1 IRIDIUM (sorry if that has been requested before). I own one and it is really awesome - and it seems that it recently has become very popular (at least in EU). Personally I'd want it in my FM3 because I have learned that for many amps that I own, I can make the Fractal versions of them sound even BETTER than the "real" ones. That's crazy!! Still I have to say that the current amp selection is already absolutely phenomenal.

I'd love to have the new BLUGUITER AMP1 IRIDIUM (sorry if that has been requested before). I own one and it is really awesome - and it seems that it recently has become very popular (at least in EU). Personally I'd want it in my FM3 because I have learned that for many amps that I own, I can make the Fractal versions of them sound even BETTER than the "real" ones. That's crazy!! Still I have to say that the current amp selection is already absolutely phenomenal.

the Iriidium is in the Fractal
the clean is basically a fender
there an Engl and 5150 in there
and a Hot rodded Marshall
basically

the Iriidium is in the Fractal
the clean is basically a fender
there an Engl and 5150 in there
and a Hot rodded Marshall
basically
Of course there are similarities, but how many other amps are based on let's say "modded Marshalls"? Do we need the Attomica because we already have the JCM and its mods? No offense, you may be right and it is a 100% imitation of said amps - but I feel that it has something original to it and I like it.

Back
Top Bottom