Will we see the Plexi 2204/JMP50w

Yup, I have the same experience with the 2204 model. It’s dark, and the low end is pretty loose. I can’t say I’m a huge fan of the 2204. That’s ok, as I have the other plexi models, which I love, especially the 1959SLP.
use an 6 inch or 10 inch cab ir to brighten and tighten things up.

People slag 6 inch and 10 inch cabs, but they are very useful in some cases. The stock oval in the Fractal is not what I am talking about in this case either.

Last edited:
use an 6 inch or 10 inch cab ir to brighten and tighten things up.

People slag 6 inch and 10 inch cabs, but they are very useful in some cases. The stock oval in the Fractal is not what I am talking about in this case either.
Although it’s not typically what you would think to use with that amp, I would agree. I owned a 3x10 amp back in “the day” a Vibro-King & a 4x10 Mesa Maverick, both were pretty glorious sounding amps & I don’t think anyone would discount their abilities due to their speaker sizes. Although I did also have the 1x12 Maverick which I liked better, but I think that was more of a case that it was such a little guy that just dripped so much Tone. Would love Fractal to get their hands on one.. Class A gold.

Back
Top Bottom