Who Wants to Test Some New Firmware? (12.03 Beta 5 UPDATE)

OK,so i have had 3 freeze when making a Nice preset With all of the Orange amps. With Axe edit
2 amps in one preset. With x and y state.

So i would say,that there is still a "bug" in FW. 12.03 Beta 3 [12p03beta3]

Just a heads up

I just made a new preset before updating. When i turned on it worked, but as soon as i switched preset, all the gain went away.

Mine did freeze on beta 2. I switched preset and saved. Now it's fine. D chorus is NICE.
I'll get beta 3 (or 4, 11) tomorrow.

The orange clean was beautiful!!!!!!

I just made a new preset before updating. When i turned on it worked, but as soon as i switched preset, all the gain went away.

Mine did freeze on beta 2. I switched preset and saved. Now it's fine. D chorus is NICE.
I'll get beta 3 (or 4, 11) tomorrow.

The orange clean was beautiful!!!!!!

Same thing here, as soon as i change a high gain preset, all the gain is gone. what do i do?

Same thing here, as soon as i change a high gain preset, all the gain is gone. what do i do?

Bummer. I installed beta 3 after seeing the reports about beta 2. I didn't play through the unit after upgrading to beta 2 earlier today, and I also did not play through it when I installed beta 3. Most of my presets are 2 amps in parallel, with mute set inversely. So, most of my presets are toast until this can be resolved.

Fortunately, I am not playing tomorrow and I'm sure Cliff will be all over this to get it fixed.

Rock on, Rock Soldiers.

Beta 4 most likely on the way. I was hoping to try beta 3, but apparently there's an issue.

Oh well, I have to practice on my classical anyway.

Also had a freeze on the Beta 12.03 while adjusting the GEQ via the front panel (AE not connected), couldn't reproduce after reboot though. Freeze appears to occur randomly.

Added Start Phase parameter to Tremolo/Panner block. This parameter selects the starting LFO phase when engaging the block.

Is it possible to have something similar for the auto wah? IIRC there were some difficulties to have the wah start anew every time you strum a chord (haven't used this effect lately though, so maybe it works now without problems - cannot check it since I am not near the AF2 at the moment).

Older Dimension D info leads me to believe you can combine different buttons together, which I guess gives 16 possible combinations.

If you know how, can you get all these with the parameter knobs or does the hardware get too complicated there?
I'm pretty sure this can be done, but impossible for me to test as I don't have an original Dimension D to compare to. maybe Cliff can chime in and tried it himself.
on the original unit, the most desired and used sounds actually came from button combinations. having said that, since the Axe's Dim D sim is not like having an original anyway, and with far more tweak options, I'd probably just try to come up with new sounds from it...

Back
Top Bottom