Who Wants to Test Some New Firmware? (12.03 Beta 5 UPDATE)

went back to 1st beta It's all fine now ,the tone is quite different with the beta 2 also on all patches!

Ok , I'll try again when the new one is up , I was thinking I liked beta 2 better , very well could be all in my head !:)! Thank You!

Certain amps are affected but in general the tone should be the same. I did fine-tune the phase inverter clipping ever so slightly but I doubt that's audible.

You are working way too hard! Unfortunately have not had time to play with beta versions this time around but really appreciate the public opportunity!

Dumb question, but I can see the new amps and the dimension setting in chorus, but I can't find dimension settings in any of the other chorus options, can't see flagpole in flanger. Should I be able to see these? Can't see in Edit or panel view.

HEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!
No more Fractal Bot connectivity!!! How can I step back to 12.02 or forward with new betas????

EDIT:
Ok... ok... solvedIII FFFFiiiiiuuuuuuu!!!
Now I'm on 12.03beta3 :disillusionment:

Last edited:
Older Dimension D info leads me to believe you can combine different buttons together, which I guess gives 16 possible combinations.

If you know how, can you get all these with the parameter knobs or does the hardware get too complicated there?

Back
Top Bottom