Who Wants to Test Some New Firmware? (12.03 Beta 5 UPDATE)

That's in upcoming firmware. Since so many are focused on complete accuracy and replication and Cliff has nailed the amp sims its only natural to incorporate the planned obsolesce algorithms and subsequently release the Tube, Cap, and Pots maintenance Packs. 160+ amps. What an untapped market!!!! :)

:shock :greedy_dollars: :encouragement: :lol

Yep, but i'll do it again just to be sure. I really don't think it's possible that the high end would fade during use. No tubes you see ;)
I`ll reload the FW this weekend and track, and then do the same with 12.03beta4 and 12.02. With fresh ears (those can mess things up from time to time)
The treble thing is solveble anyway the finsihed FW12.03 will end up. I have a lot of eq options.
Just wanted a second opinion.

If the block thing happens a number of times during the weekend, i'll post it in the bug section. But sometimes the wheel sets in a middle position and moves after a couple of minutes/seconds and that's not a bug.

That is very Strange indeed!!!!

Gotta throw my hat in for the new DC30 amp block. Tremendous!!

I'm also in heaven playing the AC30 TB with the BB pre in front of it. Complete revelation for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 19178
If the firmware is announced as available for beta testing, and you decide to use it, it is beta software. Why do you need a letter to indicate it is beta software?

Maybe you have a use case that requires this? Just curious.

BMH, beta5 came out quickly after beta4 and I couldn't remember if I actually downloaded it. Better you direct your question to FAS, they thought it helpful to indicate the current firmware version on the AE page (see my example). On the surface, (without the added extension), my machine tells me I'm at version 12.03 (which would be incorrect)
KEEP IN MIND; I am not making reference to the UTILITY page on the AxeFX front panel.

I guess I'm asking too much….forgive me, I'm just an older guy with a bad memory!

Last edited:
To me the dynamics and feel has really improved with this firmware. Must be the whole pre power amp connection

Back
Top Bottom