Who Wants to Test Some New Firmware? (12.03 Beta 5 UPDATE)

The cathode squish modeling is a hit for me. I have often thought myself to be a bit over-sensitive to the feel of an amp and this parameter (et al) really lets you dial in the feel. I just spent an hour playing an AC-30 Top Boost preset I have always liked the sound of but did not enjoy playing as much as I do now. Muchas gracias Señor Chase!

Haven't tried the new amp additions yet but the barber pole phaser type is a lot of fun :)

Changed “Copy Out1 to Out2” option to “Output 2 Echo”. Choices are “None”, “Output 1”, and “Input 1”. This allows echoing the main input to Output 2 for reamping use (thereby bypassing the Noise Gate). Note that the echo feature will not function when an FX Loop block is present in a preset as the FX Loop has priority.
Can we please get an option that allows FXL to not override the Output 2 Echo function? I'm saying this because a lot of people use the FXL block just for getting a third and fourth input. In this case, Output 2 is just dead silent for no reason.

No live gigs for me so hell yeah.

I'm very intrigued about the output echoing but I'm not totally clear how to use it though it sounds obvious enough. So I run another analog (balanced?) cable from output 2 to my audio interface to get the dry signal? Thanks.

Downloaded - thanks Cliff. Listed changes to the cathode biased amp modeling definitely has my interest piqued. Looking forward to taking the new models for a spin!

Not sure if I'm doing this right. I set "Output 2 Echo" parameter to "Input 1" and ran cable from Output 2 L to input on audio interface and didn't get a signal. I tried a couple of inputs and checked the mixer utility and I'm almost positive I'd see a signal if it were present at the DAW input. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Not sure if I'm doing this right. I set "Output 2 Echo" parameter to "Input 1" and ran cable from Output 2 L to input on audio interface and didn't get a signal. I tried a couple of inputs and checked the mixer utility and I'm almost positive I'd see a signal if it were present at the DAW input. Any suggestions? Thanks.

what input is your guitar plugged into?

Back
Top Bottom