Where do I begin using Rack gear with Axe Fx II via Fx Loop

That was me who said the BBE might got obsolete in an Axe-Fx environment.

For the lo contour of the BBE I'd start with the dynamic depth setting in the amp block or some lower eq bands and so on and for mids and presence there is a lot of knobs that allow changes. So it's all in there, the only problem is to find the right knobs.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah wow, a bit a**holish but I have a sense of humor so it's cool.

Lol, had one for years doing DJ work and loved it, made my setup of the time sound way better. What surprised me however was after starting with the AxeFx discovering that the bypass wasn't really bypass. Decided to pull at that point since shifting focus from DJ to guitar... pawn shop gave me pennies toward a trade... I know better than to give away stuff to them...

That's no way to talk to someone who just did you a favor. :cool:
are you being serious right now dude?? I understand that was a favor, its just the content was a bit bold and seemed a bit dickish but since I have a sense a humor, I laughed and took it as good advice. But i was not trying to be rude hense the Ha Ha's and stating "Sense of humor".

lol wow man.

I won't go as far as to say adding something the Axe Fx can't add because I haven't explored that far with it. However, knowing the science behind a maximizer, I don't think the axe fx can do what a sonic maximizer can do. That's not to put down the amazing axe fx, it's just comparing the science between the two. The maximizer I use is the BBE 362 (the older version ) the newer ones has this grayish red theme to it.

But dude, the maximizer in this amp really sparkles. It's more noticed in the cleans for sure.
I just picked up a 362 is there any difference betwen the the 362 and 882 sound wise? or is it just the input options that are different?

Back
Top Bottom