where did cliff go to school?

tumblr_m7grwd7BNV1qzt48ao1_400.jpg

Ofcourse but this is the internet to think someone actually thought it was spelt that way and wasn't just a typo would have to be autistic.

I like how peoole get made fun of on this forum for wanting to be educated on the back round of the person who invented it haha

No problem. I just thought the typo and his response was humorous with no ill will intended. I didn't know if you realized you misspelled it or not. No big deal. Carry on...

Cliff was born of a virgin and she wrapped in swaddling clothes and put him in a manger. He didn't have to go to school cuz well...you know.....he's God and all he had to do was wait for his brain to fully develop.

Ofcourse but this is the internet to think someone actually thought it was spelt that way and wasn't just a typo would have to be autistic.

I like how peoole get made fun of on this forum for wanting to be educated on the back round of the person who invented it haha

I don't think he flows that way, brother. :)

You do know he's just teasing you because you misspelled "product" right? :)

No, no, no - He didn't misspell 'product'. He actually misspelled 'pee duct', because it is a little known fact that Cliff ALSO invented a clever revolutionary device that allows a guitarist to 'go' in the middle of a set...

I went to a state school. I couldn't afford MIT although I wanted to go there. My grandfather went to MIT.

College teaches you the ingredients, it takes years of practice to really learn how to cook.

on that subject. can you give a free mfc-101?

Back
Top Bottom