When Can I Expect a Coupon?

About same for me-so patiently wait,dont bother them with e@mails-everything will work out orderly

Roland

I returned e-mailed them that i was passing on the coupon, thanked them for a great product, explained i already purchased at the original higher price, and asked them to please pass my coupon availability onto the next person in line. Your welcome to all the waiting list folks. Hopefully it helps speed it up by at least one spot.

Not sure why they're doing this but the units come up frequently in the online store. They were available last night at 9pm EST. If there are so many on the wait list,
shouldnt they get first dibbs?

In stock right now.

Not sure why they're doing this but the units come up frequently in the online store. They were available last night at 9pm EST. If there are so many on the wait list,
shouldnt they get first dibbs?

In stock right now.

Selling yours?

The instructions actually say to use "Add to Waiting List - Axe-Fx II" in the Subject Area (Above only indicates "Add to Waiting List". Also, I realized it's probably good to include your forum username (i.e. Sprint), since the list seems to use that name. I sent a request for coupon yesterday with 2 corrections today due to these "doh!" moments on my part. Hopefully I don't get booted off the list for bad form!! (on the other hand I'm lining up to purchase a 2200$ product from a small company so some customer confusion should be tolerable!).

I sent mine in over a month ago and have heard nothing, so the wait must be longer than a month.
Yeah.

I sent another email asking about the coupon. Here's the reply from Marty at Fractal:
We haven't got to your spot on the list yet. Still many people in front of you.
The first email I sent Jun 19 but with the wrong subject and the second email I sent Jun 25, so it is at least a month wait for the coupon. Well at least I know I am on the waiting list.

Please refrain from sending emails asking about your spot on the list. It consumes a disproportionate amount of time answering these.

Is it possible for you to publish the list so those of us paranoid we aren't on it won't waste time but will have some assurances? Not everyone's email -- maybe the first few and last letters of each persons email? I'm sure I could pick mine out if it looked like thew********gmail.com.

It consumes a disproportionate amount of time answering these.

Is it possible for you to publish the list so those of us paranoid we aren't on it won't waste time but will have some assurances? Not everyone's email -- maybe the first few and last letters of each persons email? I'm sure I could pick mine out if it looked like thew********gmail.com.

Surely you don't think they have the time to go through every email, partially blank some of it out and publish the list in the hope that people will recognize their own email address..

I would suggest people work on the "paranoia" and believe themselves to be on the list and the coupon will arrive when it's their turn.

I emailed these guys and am in no rush to get my coupon, but I will say it would have been nice to get an automatic reply that says that my email went through. An automatic reply to a specific subject line is incredibly easy to setup. I'm sure it went through, but just a confirmation email would have been great.

Last edited:
When Can I Expect a Coupon?

When you are next on the list.

Sorry couldn't resist. I am in the same boat waiting.

Here's an idea.

What if Fractal posted an 'official' waiting list using the customer's forum name (and hide their email address to avoid the spam bots).

Seems to me that would be the most responsible thing to do.

L

Using forum name is not reliable since people are able to be added without having a forum account. I sent my request in before opening an account and didn't ahve one to include with my wait list request

Back
Top Bottom