When Can I Expect a Coupon?

APE

Inspired
It's been nearly 1 month since sending my second inquiry for Axe-FX II. When can I expect a reply? Will I receive a coupon?

Did you send an email to Fractal and get your name on the "Add to Waiting List"

If not it might be a LONG while....unless you want to buy one without a discount.

It's been nearly 1 month since sending my second inquiry for Axe-FX II. When can I expect a reply? Will I receive a coupon?

I didn't see your name on the list. If you read the directions about the waiting list, you had to send an email to them with the title "Add to Waiting List". If it said anything other than that, supposedly they were not responding because they were getting overwhelmed with emails.

If you have proof that you sent your email to them to get on the list and politely ask them what happened, I'm sure they will assist you.

Ye, post when you sent your first email and second email (exact date and EST time). You can then add your name to the unofficial list to check where you are in the queue roughly. It looks like 5 coupons are going out a day on weekdays so you can estimate when you will get your chance. :) If you have the "Add to Waiting List" in your subject you are on the queue.

gittarzann - I tried to buy the Axe Fx II without using the coupon and it sold out.
Someone knows when it gets available again ?

I think I saw many of them at around 2PM EST. But that only lasts for like 10 mins. You have be very lucky to grab one. :)

Did you send an email to Fractal and get your name on the "Add to Waiting List"

If not it might be a LONG while....unless you want to buy one without a discount.
Yes. A few times. The most recent email, which is below, has the exact subject required; "Add to Waiting List". Prior emails did not have that subject and instead followed Fractal Audio's instructions on the shopping cart page. Apparently the Shopping Cart had wrong instructions.

Date: 2011-06-25 21:50-07:00.
Subject: "Add to Waiting List"
Code:
Changed subject based on new thread:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii/37729-axe-fx-ii-waiting-list.html
[remainder omitted]
In fact, here are the email headers, with the email addresses obfuscated.
Code:
IME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.68.41.66 with HTTP; Sat, 25 Jun 2011 21:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 21:50:39 -0700
Delivered-To: dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com
Message-ID: <BANLkTimFrJJ=USYcBHJ06suvDfrpX2ck***mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Add to Waiting List
To: sales <sale**fractalaudio.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Last edited:
I didn't see your name on the list. If you read the directions about the waiting list, you had to send an email to them with the title "Add to Waiting List". If it said anything other than that, supposedly they were not responding because they were getting overwhelmed with emails.

If you have proof that you sent your email to them to get on the list and politely ask them what happened, I'm sure they will assist you.
Since email failed, I tried messaging on Twitter. But that failed, too.
Twitter / Garrett Smith: @fractalaudio When can I e ...

But I did not get a reply.

I also asked on the "unofficial" thread but my post got deleted (and I'm not interested in hearing the reasons why, nor what an nasty, awful mean, trolling bugbear I am).

And so finally, I started this thread. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to be in the spotlight for this reason; all I wanted was to get the coupon and buy the product. Really -- I'd be practicing right now and there are plenty of things I'd rather do than troll the forums.

Thanks.

Since email failed, I tried messaging on Twitter. But that failed, too.
Twitter / Garrett Smith: @fractalaudio When can I e ...

But I did not get a reply.

I also asked on the "unofficial" thread but my post got deleted (and I'm not interested in hearing the reasons why, nor what an nasty, awful mean, trolling bugbear I am).

And so finally, I started this thread. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to be in the spotlight for this reason; all I wanted was to get the coupon and buy the product. Really -- I'd be practicing right now and there are plenty of things I'd rather do than troll the forums.

Thanks.

The header you posted above shows the full sales address of Fractal as: To: sales <sale**fractalaudio.com> --

Did you manually update this part of the header as well, or is that how the email was addressed? Even reading it as a header the email address should have been listed: sales@fractalaudio.com

Honestly, I would refresh my email to Fractal, my twitter and maybe even this post and ask them if they ever received my original email(s) to get on the waiting list. Explain to them that it's possible the emails did not make it or were not addressed correctly and if they can try and do a check?

Last edited:

I tried this. No dice. They must really be slammed with requests. I certainly don't want to hassle them.

The header you posted above shows the full sales address of Fractal as: To: sales <sale**fractalaudio.com> --

AISB, "In fact, here are the email headers, with the email addresses obfuscated."

I manually obfuscated the email to prevent spambots from picking it up.

Honestly, I would refresh my email to Fractal, my twitter and maybe even this post and ask them if they ever received my original email(s) to get on the waiting list. Explain to them that it's possible the emails did not make it or were not addressed correctly and if they can try and do a check?
OK, I'll try that.

Last edited:
Fractal isn't sending out confirmations as to whether you're on the list or not, if you sent them an "Add to Mailing list" email, you should be on the list. There hasn't been any information from Fractal regarding when coupons will arrive, so we're all just biding our time until the coupon comes out of the blue...

Got my email and coupon and proceeded to check out hassle free today. I did not expect it this early. I am only writing this so people will have faith and remain patient. This is a wonderful company and well disserving of support and everyones patience. Peace Out!

Got my email and coupon and proceeded to check out hassle free today. I did not expect it this early. I am only writing this so people will have faith and remain patient. This is a wonderful company and well disserving of support and everyones patience. Peace Out!
I sent mine in over a month ago and have heard nothing, so the wait must be longer than a month.

Back
Top Bottom