What's the compressor doing?

Wow! Fractal read thiughts :) i just was thinking about compression in Axe FX and the idea was that it could be nice ti have analog style compressor... and here it is...

FWIW, an output compressor has been added to the amp block for V15. It's specifically tailored to the task of amp dynamic range compression. It also can be used to simulate the compression you get from a dynamic microphone and/or some mic preamps.

That is soooo awesome, I'm going to love this!

FWIW, an output compressor has been added to the amp block for V15. It's specifically tailored to the task of amp dynamic range compression. It also can be used to simulate the compression you get from a dynamic microphone and/or some mic preamps.

I just got done doing yard work and cleaning my garage, so you can release FW15 now because I'm free all night ;-)

Nice - I missed this post....

Back
Top Bottom