What's everyones favorite Metal Amp right now?

Surprised that many people aren’t using the 5153 50w blue. It’s so tight with the T808 OD and maxoff 808. I have tried all of the amps and always come back to this one. It’s the closest I can get to my real 50w stealth blue channel. That would be so cool to get the 50w stealth one day in the axe. My friend who tours all of the time uses the 5153 50w blue channel on the axe as well.
I use the 5153 Blues in stereo, one 50 and one 100 with the 808. it's all I need. I really dont use any other amp.

Strangely I don’t have a « favorite amp » in the unit.

But yeah jp2c, recto’s, stealth, peavy’s, jvm/jcm, revv, severe

Angre Severe 2; USA Lead Mid Gain for my stuff. I play in an Iron Maiden tribute band and use the JMPre 1 BS. The EVHs are also great!

Angre Severe 2; USA Lead Mid Gain for my stuff. I play in an Iron Maiden tribute band and use the JMPre 1 BS. The EVHs are also great!
I just recently did a tone match to Adrian Smith's tone from rock in rio (the first one) and used the JMP high gain channel version, which is spot on for that tone. I'm pretty sure Maiden were using JMP-1 at that time, maybe still are? I can see why bands liked that amp, it sits nicely in a mix, it's not too bass heavy or bright, very even sounding

Back
Top Bottom