What's everyones favorite Metal Amp right now?

Surprised that many people aren’t using the 5153 50w blue. It’s so tight with the T808 OD and maxoff 808. I have tried all of the amps and always come back to this one. It’s the closest I can get to my real 50w stealth blue channel. That would be so cool to get the 50w stealth one day in the axe. My friend who tours all of the time uses the 5153 50w blue channel on the axe as well.

5153 stealth red channel with the presence cranked past 9 o clock through mesa dyna cabs....cant get enough of it. i used the blue channel, fas modern, mark c++ pretty heavily before this one.
I'm not sure what you mean, 9 o clock is only around 3/10, I don't usually consider that cranked

Surprised that many people aren’t using the 5153 50w blue. It’s so tight with the T808 OD and maxoff 808. I have tried all of the amps and always come back to this one. It’s the closest I can get to my real 50w stealth blue channel. That would be so cool to get the 50w stealth one day in the axe. My friend who tours all of the time uses the 5153 50w blue channel on the axe as well.
A lot of my presets still use 50w Blue, and I use it a lot, but I have been converting over to Stealth Red in it's place.

It has a unique sound for sure among all the 5150/6505's. I enjoy it a lot.

Recently I figured out how to dial in a Bogner for my tastes, so I've been playing the Uberschall. Previously, my go-to was the Savage, either 1 or 2 as depending on my mood. It's also hard to go wrong with the any Recto, although I prefer Recto 1. It's basically the sound of the '90s and early '00s. A true modern classic.

Back
Top Bottom