What will be Fractal's next product?

hakzdTQ.jpg

The best thing is the price: $19.95. If you act now we'll throw in a second one. You only pay the additional handling costs.

Whoa no way just like a Slap-Chop or a Sham-Wow! Deal....if I phone within the next five minutes and mention the code "DILLPICKLE" do I get an additional %10 off??

I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in. If I were going to target a guitar market segment w/a killer product, I would probably build an inexpensive, self-contained unit (modeling, power amp, speaker) that would target the entry-level to mid-level player...minimal physical interface/knobs so as not to confuse the type of player that would snap this up in a heartbeat.

The reason I say this is because I was out eating Cracker Barrel eating breakfast this past Sunday morning on my wife's birthday. I was wearing my Fractal Audio tee-shirt. Immediately I was accosted by one of the young wait staff who recognized the brand and commented very enthusiastically about it. I asked if he owned one...the answer no, but one day he hoped to when he could afford one. I expect there are a ton of young folks that play guitar that would eat up a self-contained, entry-level product from Fractal like this. As they matured and gained financial ability, they would upgrade to the flagship products from Fractal.

Nailed it....how were the biscuits and gravy, BTW?

Just wait until somebody only posts the first two or three lines of Cliff's comment, and creates a firestorm on <fill in other forums>... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom