What is the meaning of your user name here?

+1 !

Here's some frags for your viewing pleasure, music is from my band (recorded before I had the axe fx) :
Twilight Zone - a fragmovie.avi - YouTube
I bought Quake3 due to the benchmarking utilizing it that I found for systems at the time. Curiosity, plain and simple. Played for a day or two, was ready to get back to real life, but I found.. Xsiv. That was it. Played Xsiv for years (was in a couple clans, started my own, >XTC<), and then got into Urban Terror (full conversion), just before getting into motorcycles and racing. After my last accident, got back into UrT (now a stand-alone), and began mapping and stuff just over a year ago. I have seven maps out there, and play under the name "FSK405|KittyWumpus*" (FSK405 is my current clan; ages run from late twenties to late sixties, with the average age being early forties; though predominantly male, we do have over half a dozen females :D ). My current mapping project is called, "Katooine." I really need to make some videos of my work...

Soma is of course, a song by the Smashing Pumpkins. I really didn't get into guitar in a big way until the 90's and Siamese Dream was an album that particularly blew me away. Soma, along with Mayonaise, remain two of my favorite songs. Soma (or variations on it when it's taken) has been my nickname ever since I heard that album. Sadly Smashing Pumpkins released 4 good albums and then (IMO) went downhill fast.
Side Note: I listened to guitar music before the 90's, Metallica, Iron Maiden etc but it was Nevermind that really grabbed me by the balls and made me think 'I want to be a guitar player'. Strange when you consider Cobain's style, but oh well ;)

Cheers.

in case anyone doesnt know soma is name of a habit forming controlled substance/ muscle relaxant, also.

A portmanteau of two fallen angel names.

funny I just learned 1 week ago what a portmanteau was by accident; I in fact have coined one that I quite often use to pejoratively (sp?) describe some bands, Mundrone (mundaine and drone or droning) :)

I was wondering about that one. It sounds kind of "dark" to put it gentle. like the nick icutmyarm would be you know. But one never know the meaning of a nick before a thread like this. icutmyarm could be intended as funny you know. I know of a girl who cut her arm really bad, blood all over the place, from a.... Fridge! How the h... do you cut your arm into a hurricane of blood, from a fridge!!?? That's a really wierd one.

I once sewed up an arm a girl cut herself says she was trying to scare her boyfriend, I must have put in like 200 sutures, stuff was quivering deep in there no one should have to see...again digress

I have a Yamaha Raptor 700 four wheeler, and it's very fast off the line. I ride it on a creek bed at some property I have. It threw me on 30mph doughnut attempt one time. Ever since then I have called it the creek devil.

Mine's just a reference to my bike that I've been driving all over europe since the early 90's.:?

Back
Top Bottom