What is the meaning of your user name here?

I like Jack Daniel's...

In that case I would have been Paulaner hefe-weizen.
Best there is on the planet, for me, by now.

s29843_beer%20German%20Paulaner%20Hefe-Weizen%20%20natural%20wheat%201.jpg

Cobrango!!! Dude everything about that shot is awesome!!! :lol: LOOOOVE the table haha :D

20 years ago at a BBQ a high school friend called me "Hoss", because I was looking a bit like the big guy from Bonanza.
In 1994 I went online and it became my Internet nick ever since. When "hoss" is taken I add "33" (an old registration number I got on a Usenet newsgroup back in the days).
I've now lost almost 30lbs.

LOL! I found it on google and did not even notice the table! Wooow! That's a nice beertable, and all the beers on top in the background. And that icecold-sweaty bottle looks damn good, I want beer!
This guy knows his beer! He has also got the smallest kitchen in the world, maybe it's behind the photographer. I wonder what's in that Fridge...
Crazy thing is.. I've got a table like that with a glass top. And lately I've been collecting my beercorks! This is fate.. I'm having a table just like that one!
Not quite my style though.. It's a bit macho maybe. I'm more of a wine and cheese, romanticism kind of guy (daydreamer, love nature and Chopin) who often hang out with
two girls I know, heh. I think that table stays on the picture.

When I think about it.. A thing in between would be to print that picture in a size that just fits my table.. Then I could have the picture under the glass in my
table for the "this table could have looked like this" kind of effect.

Eeeeeh, this got way stupid.

"No table for you! Come back, one year! NEXT!"

Best regards, beertablenazi..

Last edited:
Reactions: jon
20 years ago at a BBQ a high school friend called me "Hoss", because I was looking a bit like the big guy from Bonanza.
In 1994 I went online and it became my Internet nick ever since. When "hoss" is taken I add "33" (an old registration number I got on a Usenet newsgroup back in the days).
I've now lost almost 30lbs.

I LOOOOOVE BONANZA!!! Me and my friend used to call eachother like "Goooood morning, are you up yet?? Well get your ass out of the bed! Bonanza is on in ten!"

Obviously I read too many Sci Fi books.
I came up with that nickname the day I had to register for a lan party, as I had to use a nickname in the battleground on Quake 3, which I still play

Not quite my style though.. It's a bit macho maybe. I'm more of a wine and cheese, romanticism kind of guy (daydreamer, love nature and Chopin) who often hang out with
two girls I know, heh. I think that table stays on the picture.

:eek: me too! :eek:

Quake 3 and starcraft 1 FTW!!!! :D

I came up with that nickname the day I had to register for a lan party, as I had to use a nickname in the battleground on Quake 3, which I still play
Quake is the place of great names! I was in the same situation as you, except I was listening to Meshuggah's "Destroy Erase Improve".
I thought to myself: "Name isn't that important, you suck anyway", and the song "Beneath" came on.
I just took that and slapped my lucky number on it.

Name just happened to stick, and I must say i kinda like it now..

My first name is Paul but my parents moved house a lot when I was a kid. The only constant thing was our telephone number, 705 2916. That is how you could always reach me...and you still can.

hehe, I vividly remember my online time in Tribes as Stilgar ;)

I aquired some short lived fame by sniping a guy with a clean headshot out of a flying plane and by painting the enemy faction's underground entrance to their base with a laser pointer so the heavies could mortar everything inside the base...

ah, good times

Last edited:
Mine comes from being a long time IT-hack guy!
S0C9 is a mainframe System Completion (crash) Code.. which is generally the result of a "divide by zero" condition. I have also been known to use S0C7 - which is caused by [inadvertently] performing math operations on non-numeric data
:)

Bought my first Strat in 1968. Not real imaginitive I guess. but I have used it for a good 20+ years. I also use 70, bought my second strat then.

Back
Top Bottom