What happened to Chris Katsukuri's Video's??

I hope he comes back, his videos about the mfc-101 and expression pedals have been such a great help .. and bunches of others as well..
plus he is a nice guy, and it would be a great loss if he stopped hanging around.

And it would be a shame if it was some keyboard warrior that drove him off .. people on internet needs to be friendlier and quite frankly learn to behave
like adults.

I put a similar call out to forum member kamaleon a few months back, he was found to be well but I missed his posts none the less. It's good to know that someone somewhere misses you, people you've never even met too.

It's like when Chef went missing, there was the same reaction on the forum... Remember, he was just busy with a new professional project or something like that. Hope it's the same for Chris

WELL THATS GOOD NEWS. I THOUGHT I INSULTED HIM WITH A BLONDE JOKE I POSTED LAST MONTH.....

...........IT WENT SOMEHING LIKE THIS....

Three blondes were walking through a field when they came across a set of tracks.

The first blonde looked down at the tracks and said,

"I think they could be bird tracks."

The second blonde went to look and said,

"No, I think these are deer tracks."

They stepped aside and the third blonde went over to the tracks. She looked down, then got run over by the train!
[/B]:shock

had to change the privacy/security settings including my email address on here a few days ago as a result of online harassment, hope something similar isn't happening to chris. I think he's a cool fella, logged into his new online chat thing he had recently setup a few times and bought one of his tutorial vids. hope he's ok and hope he surfaces on here soon.

WELL THATS GOOD NEWS. I THOUGHT I INSULTED HIM WITH A BLONDE JOKE I POSTED LAST MONTH.....

Three blondes were walking through a field when they came across a set of tracks.

They stepped aside and the third blonde went over to the tracks. She looked down, then got run over by the train!

Thats it....Im outa here and am taking down my youtube video of my dogs playing...

Two words: Tiered forum.

More words: Create a space where dickidiots can't post, and there'll be more quality people contributing content…just sayin'

I hope he didn't get run-off by some of the jerks on the forums. It's becoming an epidemic. There are so many mean-spirited people on the forums lately it's enough to put off even the thickest skinned.

Your jokes need more work Mark!

Exactly how would a noob gain access to this elitist club then?

And while on the subject, on which tier would you envision yourself?

I've seen such things discussed before in the context of Stack Exchange. See: Suspension, Ban or Hellban?

The gist is everyone starts out in the happy side. Everyone sees your posts and you see everyone else's posts. The only way to go from there is down, not up. So if you get hellbanned, instead of losing access to the board you actually keep access to the board but only you, other hellbanned users and the moderators can see your posts. As long as the mods are careful not to quote your posts, no one else knows you exist any more. The idea being all the hellbanned users continue to post and just end up arguing and fighting with each other as they can't understand why everyone on the site is ignoring them for the most part.

It's diabolical for sure.

I've seen such things discussed before in the context of Stack Exchange. See: Suspension, Ban or Hellban?

The gist is everyone starts out in the happy side. Everyone sees your posts and you see everyone else's posts. The only way to go from there is down, not up. So if you get hellbanned, instead of losing access to the board you actually keep access to the board but only you, other hellbanned users and the moderators can see your posts. As long as the mods are careful not to quote your posts, no one else knows you exist any more. The idea being all the hellbanned users continue to post and just end up arguing and fighting with each other as they can't understand why everyone on the site is ignoring them for the most part.

It's diabolical for sure.

Everyone on the forum that has a significant amount of posts has been an asshole at least once, and we do have the option to ignore each other if we are annoyed too much. :)

Maybe the Fucushima radiation has finally taken its tole.

Or the Island id being overrun with lava in Chrissie's direction and he is busy moving his hard earned equipment.

Everyone on the forum that has a significant amount of posts has been an asshole at least once, and we do have the option to ignore each other if we are annoyed too much.

I'm an asshole when the percasets wear off. Pain makes me pissy

Sorry....I hurt all the time.

Last edited:
Everyone on the forum that has a significant amount of posts has been an asshole at least once, and we do have the option to ignore each other if we are annoyed too much. :)

No doubt. I routinely go through periods of asshole-ishness -- usually during times of high stress.

Back
Top Bottom