What are you listening to right now?

Great Post @Rex Rox Love it all Really has a awesome vibe. Derek is an awesome slide player Susan awesome Vocalist. JPJ on bass just Wow.
Had to listen to it twice incredible.
This is going in my play list. I've been working on some business i have to tidy up before my shoulder surgery, these songs are just what i needed.

Thanks @Rex Rox

Great Post
Glad you enjoyed it Fred! I have likewise enjoyed all of yours too.

Best wishes with the shoulder surgery. Our second guitarist had rotator cuff surgery - same arm as his fretting hand. After doing the rehab he is right back to form with his guitar chops. He was worried he would have pain/weakness but has since bounced back to full form.

Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever

Stratovarius and song Elysium

I love that guitar solo (starts at 3.04 and 16.44 times), this is long song.

Last edited:
Thank
Glad you enjoyed it Fred! I have likewise enjoyed all of yours too.

Best wishes with the shoulder surgery. Our second guitarist had rotator cuff surgery - same arm as his fretting hand. After doing the rehab he is right back to form with his guitar chops. He was worried he would have pain/weakness but has since bounced back to full form.
Thanks for those words of encouragement @Rex Rox Likewise here it is my fretting hand shoulder also just got to do the therapy. Ready to just be out of pain.

Here’s another one you all might dig Thanks Rex

Listening to Creed album "full circle" from 2009. I like every song on this album. In the meanwhile I'm reading about the discography of Creed. Never knew Mark Tremonti was of this band.

Cheers 🍻

Back
Top Bottom