What are you listening to right now?

"Diary" - Bread
"I Love a Rainy Night" - Eddie Rabbit
"Oh, Very Young" - Cat Stevens
"Little Martha" - Fred Benedetti & Peter Pupping
"Misty" - Joe Robinson

The distance tinnitus that goes away once I either stop thinking about it, or start making some noise of my own. :p
Yeah, late night usually brings that on when I feel just tired enough to make a cuppa tea and head to bed. There are remedies, but you gotta stick with the treatment program you can do yourself. I've just been able to live with it, and get used to it. It doesn't keep me awake at night, and is only a distraction when you think about the tinnitus.

Right now, Miles Davis' Footprints from the Miles Smiles album.

Earlier I was listening to stuff from Lari Basilio's album Far More with Nathan East and Vinnie Calluta among others. The song Man In The Mirror is especially nice. I also was listening to Elise Trouw. When summer hits we like to have friends over to float in the pool, so I'm adding music to our play-list. Floating, sipping, talking and listening happens, a lot.

Been listening to a lot of 'The Black Keys' lately (btw, if you've never checked out the El Camino album, do it now). Anyway, YT suggested this band, Cannons, never heard of them, but the intro to this song reminds me of TBK (probably a combination of the whistle and the guitar tone). I could see Dan and Pat covering this.

Back
Top Bottom