What Amp Models would you like to see added?

Randall commander head (used live in nirvana’s bleach era and in the some parts of recording of in utero ) , jsx , real jubilee , kettner triamp, Mesa badlander, Mesa studio preamp, Engl fireball

And hm2, zvex fuzz factory , ds2, fuzz war , small clone , more big muff …

Oh dearrr santaaaa 😅

I bought a new Sunn Model T back in the 70's. Sold it to get a Peavey 5150 about 20 years ago. Huge mistake. I didn't realize how rare and expensive they would become.

Mezzabarba trinity and m zero
They do have a bit of a unique sound, I think they are overrated personally but I can see why people dig them.

Mezzabarba, Driftwood and Mesa boogie are examples of amps with massive followings that I just think sound a bit rubbish.

My favourite is ENGL SE670, I think that's what was the best from ENGL. I made a mistake and sold it several years ago. Now I am waiting for one to show up in my area to buy it. Or maybe to be added to FX3. :)
Is that a versatile amp or specific genre style amp?

They do have a bit of a unique sound, I think they are overrated personally but I can see why people dig them.

Mezzabarba, Driftwood and Mesa boogie are examples of amps with massive followings that I just think sound a bit rubbish.
Sorry but for me they are fenomenal..

Back
Top Bottom