Well you got one less person getting the axe fx II

That is really a bad attitude and try to discredit people that think other way ... can be seen in totalitarian regimes ...

That is a very unfortunate statement you just made, MacOSatch. It's not too late to atone for it, but assertions like that will not win you much respect around here...or perhaps you don't care....jeez...really?

why am i wasting time on this thread when i could be creating more amazing axe II patches.
man i love saturdays

not a religion but if you think about it the amp sims are trying to copy a tube amp
Actually they are NOT trying to copy the models. The user manual explicitly states "while the unit includes emulations based on specific product types, it goes well beyond simply presenting models with their limited controls, features, and sounds to offer a do-it-yourself modeling platform.".

That is a very unfortunate statement you just made, MacOSatch. It's not too late to atone for it, but assertions like that will not win you much respect around here...or perhaps you don't care....jeez...really?

MacOSatch you better seek atonement are god will strike you down for having a opinion ...is scott god and if you don't agree with his tone you are shunned .....you guys crack me up lmao ...i never said the axe sucked and I said I would use it to record with far as amp sims but the sims don't cut it for me live

Actually they are NOT trying to copy the models. The user manual explicitly states "while the unit includes emulations based on specific product types, it goes well beyond simply presenting models with their limited controls, features, and sounds to offer a do-it-yourself modeling platform.".

I think emulation is just a fancy word for copy but i could be wrong on that one

"Good Tone Is In The Ear Of The Tweaker."

Me trying to be philosophical.....

I bet this thread will be closed in 10...9....8.....7...6.....

i never said the axe sucked and I said I would use it to record with far as amp sims but the sims don't cut it for me live

And people said fair enough..enjoy your whatever you decide to do..no negative comments about your "tubes forever" quote, no responses like "Ax forever"..which some would accuse of being "religious"..funny how we can choose phrases when they suit...

So is there anything else you want to add??

If not then let it drop.

Total BS. I'll call it like it is. Kicjatch's original post was indeed negative. In a nutshell its like this...

"Hey I am on the list. I wanted a II. But I don't have one, and I have no patience so I'll get something else and then go let everyone at the Fractal forum know what I think by posting the same ole diatribe in several threads. I have not used or seen the II, but let me tell you what it cannot do!"

What part of the rambling about Ciff or the product release was positive I ask? Stating the Ultra is a great effects unit does not make your entire post non-negative.

You came here to stir things up and troll. Simple as that. And when everyone just patted you on that back and said the Axe isnt for everyone and hopefully you have found your tone, your response is personal attacks and religious overtones.

To be honest, your trolling skills suck. :)

Total BS. I'll call it like it is. Kicjatch's original post was indeed negative. In a nutshell its like this...

"Hey I am on the list. I wanted a II. But I don't have one, and I have no patience so I'll get something else and then go let everyone at the Fractal forum know what I think by posting the same ole diatribe in several threads. I have not used or seen the II, but let me tell you what it cannot do!"

What part of the rambling about Ciff or the product release was positive I ask? Stating the Ultra is a great effects unit does not make your entire post non-negative.

You came here to stir things up and troll. Simple as that. And when everyone just patted you on that back and said the Axe isnt for everyone and hopefully you have found your tone, your response is personal attacks and religious overtones.

LMAO

the part about cliff and product release is true and not negative ....you call your customers whinny bitches and you have a count down for 8 days for a product you don't even have ready to ship ....all i said is it turned me off and made me think about going with something else ...far as patience i watched this whole thing for months and never posted anything and was ready to wait to buy it

Last edited:
this is not a negative thread ...i just stated my honest opinion about the amp sims not doing it live for me and i'm sure there's other people feel the same way ....it's true what i've seen some other people say on other forums about this forum....if you think the axe fx does'nt do everything the greatest then your being negative....you would think your piece of gear was god and someone was disrespecting your religion

You didn't start the thread negative, you gave your views on the whole "Fractal experience". Sadly you were going to bring negative responses, not from the users but from some of the moderators that work on this site for fractal. That is the largest issue with Fractal is the treatment of it's customer base by some of the staff, "sorry to the staff who have decency" the rest ruin it for you. These same Staff members act like Junior High thugs. I'd like to see any of them in person talk to one of us like that, i'd bet it wouldn't happen twice.

I think it may be buried in the forum rules, but I think you are prohibited from typing anything remotely negative about Fractal in this forum or any other that exists on the internet. When you do stuff happens.

the part about cliff and product release is true and not negative ....you call your customers whinny bitches and you have a count down for 8 days for a product you don't even have ready to ship ....all i said is it turned me off and made me think about going with something else ...far as patience i watched this whole thing for months and never posted anything and was ready to wait to buy it

Still no improvement..give it up..you are being baited and mocked now... ;)

You didn't start the thread negative, you gave your views on the whole "Fractal experience". Sadly you were going to bring negative responses, not from the users but from some of the moderators that work on this site for fractal. That is the largest issue with Fractal is the treatment of it's customer base by some of the staff, "sorry to the staff who have decency" the rest ruin it for you. These same Staff members act like Junior High thugs. I'd like to see any of them in person talk to one of us like that, i'd bet it wouldn't happen twice.
what mod to be exact? Can't blame it on Jay anymore if you've been paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom