Warning!

Sup? :D
Yeah that's probably what we all thought at one time...(before actually getting married). Things change - after awhile it becomes feigned interest, then apathy, and then ultimately - resentment.

Absolute TRUTH right there..^^^^^

MOSHON
DAVE

Hahaha, I assume, "ripping shit off the motherboard" isn't covered under warranty?

Main suspect = customs.

I doubt it, if he was on the road, whoever did this had to completely unrack it, take the top off, do the damage, top on, rerack it, and then plug everything in to the back properly, so kit to arise suspicion before hand.

This was an inside job. Either it was unracked at his house, in which it was probably a spouse, and if he was on the road it was a roadie who knew what he was doing. Either way. It's a dick move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it, if he was on the road, whoever did this had to completely unrack it, take the top off, do the damage, top on, rerack it, and then plug everything in to the back properly, so kit to arise suspicion before hand.

i feel like that's exactly something customs would do though...

you better do better then those!! the bit for those comes in almost every cheap multi tip screw driver assortment! that would only keep it from being unracked with a pocket knife

I'm just thinking customs, I'm not really worried about anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody needed some regulators real bad... Look for someone with access to your AXE who builds electronic circuits.

Last edited:
Oooh - I love a mystery.

Possible Motives:
- Jealousy (if I can't have it no-one will).
- Anger (I hate that this thing sounds to much better than my blemper).
- Frustration (why why why can't I get all the way through the STH solo without screwing up).
- Lust (since I got this thing, I don't care about the Saturday night special any more - woes me!).

Suspects:
- The customer (he's flipped his cap).
- The delivery man (couldn't be - too much effort required).
- The customs officer (maybe - perhaps they taught der wuz contrabands in dere).
- Secret Government Intervention (ya juss never know).
- Inside Job at Fractal? (lordy - say it ain't so).

I'm imagining the conversation that took place after the original customer got the news from Fractal, and had a little talk with their SO…

If it was me, well… that would be the end of that; married or not. I'd never trust them again.

Back
Top Bottom