Warning!

The owner is likely a targeted individual and does not know it yet.

Sometimes people come home to find a home appliance complete disassembled laying in parts on the floor.

Most peeps are oblivious to the fact that the stasis is functioning at full capacity. Just like they were pre Nazi Germany.

Yes, the old rock the part back and forth until the pins fatigue and break technique. Several capacitors too. And the parts were not inside. So somebody opened it up, broke the parts off and then put the cover back on.

Dude c'mon... That's gotta be frustrating Cliff to see your work of art dismantled in a destructive way... In a Simon voice: "Um, how about no..."

3lcd.jpg

Well for God's sake, Cliff, please give our poor, departed and violated AxeFX brethren a proper burial! Let us know where we can send flowers and donations. Perhaps a live video stream of the services? No AxeFX deserves to die in such a horrible manner!

Did it come with a little yellow sticky post-it note on top that said "Don't ask"?

Time to put theft proof keyed screws in the AxeFx eh...

This is your chance to replace all the innards with the new prototype...."Voltage regulators? Where we're going, we don't need voltage regulators."

PS - this is a joke. The truth is, there is no prototype....or spoon....or oracle....or cookies.

I can't help but feel like there is one HELL of an epic thread coming where this axe owner decides to explain what he thinks happened here

Great googah moogah!

Damn glad my wife isn't the jealous type. Hell, she didn't even get pissed with several old girlfriends came to the stage and laid wet, sloppy kisses on me. She's sure as hell not gonna destroy a piece of gear that let's me live out my childhood fantasies of being a rock star. She knows who I'm going home with. =)

Nothing sexier than a confident woman, let me tell you.

Yes, the old rock the part back and forth until the pins fatigue and break technique. Several capacitors too. And the parts were not inside. So somebody opened it up, broke the parts off and then put the cover back on.
I'm curious whether this has any effect on the warranty.

I'm curious whether this has any effect on the warranty.

I'm going to make an educated guess and say: yes. But that doesn't mean it's un-repairable. Just going to cost you...

Cliff, you probably can't say much, but how did this person come to be in possession of such a clearly broken unit? Did they buy it used and it was DOA? Or did they try and "fix" it themselves?

Back
Top Bottom