Fortin
FRAMUS Cobra
ENGL Savage
Engl Fireball
FJA Moded stuff 5150,dual rec
Carvin V3
ADA MP-1 & 2
Peavey Tubefex

But I know it is unrealistic, However It would be the coolest ever if we could get some more engl stuff the special edition, savage, powerball II etc the ADA stuff is cool. I am sure I could get it with everything the Axe II already offers I am just being GREEDY!!!!! MORE HIGH GAIN AMPS. How about another Roland Jc-120 I LOVE THAT AMP!!!

There aren't many more amps I really think I would want in the Axe, but your list touched on a bunch of the ones I would love to see.

The Laney Ironheart looks really, really sweet. I'm in love with Andy Jame's tone where he used it on his latest Jam Tracks... Check it out!

Andy James - Custom Metal Series TWO - YouTube

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what amp might sound the closest to the Ironheart? I've had decent results with the PVH 6160.

The Fortin Natas, Framus Cobra, Engl's and ADA MP1 would probably complete my entire wishlist for the Axe. Nice list! :)

How about a Fuchs ODS30?I have one with 6v6 but am in Europe.
Great cleans as well as overdrive.

There are not to many D-style amps in the axe yet.

Phil.

I have a Marshall 30th anniversary 100 watt head that has some very cool sounds. Let me know if it is something you'd be interested in.

I have a Marshall 30th anniversary 100 watt head that has some very cool sounds. Let me know if it is something you'd be interested in.

one fo the worst marshall ever :)
I had one something like 20 years ago.. it´s supposed to emulate the famous marshall sounds: jtm45, plexi, jcm900... without luck imho. the real ones are already modelled anyway and at best

How's about the Engl Special Edition. Its their flagship amp! its a swiss army amp!. No doubt it would cover lots, if someone had one to share.

I have an Engl Sovereign, probably not useful for this en devour.....

I'll take any Fortin. Shoot I'll take anything FAS is giving ahahaha

Bass:
Darkglass D7K

Guitar:
Fortin (Meathead)
Randall V2 (Archetype), channels 2 & 3
Laney Ironheart
DAR FBM100
ADA MP-1 & 2
Friedman Naked

EDIT: I may be getting a Darkglass D7K in the future. If so, I'll definitely send it in.

Cliff

Do you want me to send the 64 Super Reverb? Need an address if interested. Thanks, Rick

I'm willing to help with the shipping of the atomica. :)
The demos I heard on youtube sound awsome.

What do you think of the amp?

It slays! It really is a great sounding amp. Really fun to play. I also have a PT100 and a Marsha. The Atomica is a great example of a Jose Arrendondo Modded Marshall tone. I also have three original Jose modded marshalls. One like the ones he did for Joe Homes and one like he did for Metallica.

PT100 should join in.
Maybe Mark Day or someone with a OD100se+ could send one in.

Just a thought :)

Donation will arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom