Wanted: Amps to Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.... I have a Chicago Blues Box / Kingston 30. If you haven't heard one, great blues tones with amazing punchy, 3D swirl content. 1X12 with a Tone Tubby speaker.

Also, have an old original Marshall Guv'nor, Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone & ARIA Disnortion pedals.

But I'll need a Fractal Ball Cap in return..... ; ) lol

anybody actually sending an amp? Yes, no? (he's already modeled every single last amp I own) except one.. my Emerysound duaL 6watt Stereo Class A tube swapper power amp.... <-, kicks serious butt! How about I just let you hear it for yourself at AXE-FEST 2012 - So Cal.... If you like it, we drop it in a box. Not. the n drop it in the trunk....

Last edited:
I wish I could send the 300B single ended amplifier that I built few years ago. It did sound so sweet with the guitar! Unfortunately the 300B tube was too fragile to use in a guitar amp.

300B_ar.JPG

Anyway, here is the schematic:

JE_Labs_300B_Schematic.gif

If I wasn't located in the UK I'd ship my Suhr/CAA PT50 to you.

Anyone in the US have a PT50 or a PT100 they can send?

Same here.....I have a truckload of pedals, some of which include:
AMT Tube Platinum (check out the sound, nice), AMT series of pedals (lots), Radial Hot British, Zvex BoR, Maxon CS9 pro, Strymon Timeline & El Cap, Boss MT2 Keeley, TS808 Analogman True Vintage Mod, Blackstar pedals...the list goes on
If I was in US.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom