Waitlist Email

Fantastic. None of that "soon stuff" Admin is showing the way forward for those that continually fall back on "soon" for every response to a date they don't know or refuse to say, if that is all you have don't respond. We've heard "soon" for decades, didn't work then, doesn't work now.

Keep showing the way Admin, perhaps those who work here for free or otherwise will take note.
What is it exactly you’re looking for? There’s STILL ongoing issues with supply chain, especially for niche stuff like MI gear. The MI industry is microscopic compared to most other industries in electronics, so that makes it more difficult.

Thanks! Um - any chance of sending some units to Australia or Malaysia?
@Admin M@

Hi Admin!

Let me start by saying I love Fractal stuff, have have spent plenty of time on an FM3 - I advocate for them, and friends have purchased as a result.

So ....

I'm very keen on an FM9, however a) I know they are out of stock, and b) I know that Fractal are serving USA (and maybe Europe) before sending units to the rest of the world.

Given the (USA) wait list would have grown whilst they are out of stock, this is likely to put the rest of the world even further away from getting our hands on FM9.

Of course, Fractal's product, Fractal's rules! However slightly not fair that the rest of the world can't enjoy these awesome products (nor can we join the USA wait list to get one any quicker) 🤔😭

Any thoughts?

@Admin M@

Hi Admin!

Let me start by saying I love Fractal stuff, have have spent plenty of time on an FM3 - I advocate for them, and friends have purchased as a result.

So ....

I'm very keen on an FM9, however a) I know they are out of stock, and b) I know that Fractal are serving USA (and maybe Europe) before sending units to the rest of the world.

Given the (USA) wait list would have grown whilst they are out of stock, this is likely to put the rest of the world even further away from getting our hands on FM9.

Of course, Fractal's product, Fractal's rules! However slightly not fair that the rest of the world can't enjoy these awesome products (nor can we join the USA wait list to get one any quicker) 🤔😭

Any thoughts?

The G66 shipping page seems to suggest that they'll ship outside of the EU. I've not seen the FM9 Turbo out of stock in the UK/EU for at least the past month - I wasn't checking before that. I don't know if this helps you at all.

The G66 shipping page seems to suggest that they'll ship outside of the EU. I've not seen the FM9 Turbo out of stock in the UK/EU for at least the past month - I wasn't checking before that. I don't know if this helps you at all.
Thanks Skeletron

Yes, I understand UK and Europe seem to be doing fine with stock.

I'm in Australia, and have family in Malaysia. Neither of Fractal's distributors in those countries have any idea when they will get stock.

Ha ha, I get it! My brother is on the waiting list and he’s got very finger and toe crossed that he gets an invite. Even if it’s not today or this week, you have to figure it’s coming sooner rather than later. I’m excited for him, and everyone else who’s joining the club. Good luck!

@Admin M@

Hi Admin!

So ....

Any thoughts?
I completely agree with you. For other regions in the world, the wait feels like forever, and no ETA is given. We really love FAS products, but unfortunately, we are unable to purchase them in our country. It's frustrating and feels hopeless for us. 😢 I just wanted to tell the FAS team that they still have a bunch of customers who love their product in other countries. We hope you guys can consider providing a glimpse of an ETA for other countries. It would be greatly appreciated!

Log entry 437: The date is 6/22/2023. We are now 2 days past the FM9 speculated restock provided by Admin. I'm starting to wonder if I will even be in the next round or waitlist recipients. Hope is starting to fade.

at least youve had some guidance. my repeated inquiries about an ev2 just get brushed aside.
Yeah, that seems frustrating. I have been on the edge of just ordering the AF3 but now that I have already waited this long, might as well ride it out. The FM9 is honestly overkill for me anyway and will be more versatile in a single unit with the switches. But man it is hard to wait!

The tech. industry is still feeling the ripples caused by the virus. Big companies have the size and purchasing power to push aside the small companies and get what they want, and the small companies see parts come in during those moments when the feeding frenzy has slowed.

Fractal is very aware of the demand, and would love to be able to satisfy it, and are doing what they can to get the parts, but they're a small company without the weight and size of automobile makers and major tech. and lose out when competing for the same chips. NONE of the music industry companies can compare or compete against those others.

Log entry 437: The date is 6/22/2023. We are now 2 days past the FM9 speculated restock provided by Admin. I'm starting to wonder if I will even be in the next round or waitlist recipients. Hope is starting to fade.
Hang in there bud, we’re all waiting together. And to be fair, though, fractal said “around 6/20”. This wording implies a margin of uncertainty. Anyways, it’s going to be a great day when they resume invitations!

Back
Top Bottom