Waitlist Email

Wait listed 7/15/2022
Purchase invite: 1/3/2023
Purchased 1/3/2023

WoooHoooo! Gonna be a party, party, party!!!

And…. I will not forsake my “as of yet wait-listed” brothers and sisters. We have shared this lesson in patience. May your time come swiftly and painlessly.

Thank you FAS on just so many levels.

A month ago I was 9 months out on the list. Now it’s more like 5 weeks. Astonishing progress. Many thanks to FAS for powering through the list. Congrats to the many now enjoying their FM9s!
How do you know where you stand in the wait list? I don't want to bother them but man, the waiting is killing me!

The next FM9 shipment? ;)

Blog-01.jpg

Remember to turn it up. The new firmware feels and responds like an amp once there’s some air moving.
Spent about 4 hours playing last night due to the huge improvements! the unit arrived with firmware 3.0 which I was going to upgrade, but didn’t get around to It. Had to wear some complaints from my wife and the kids about disappearing all night.

It does sound great loud😀

Spent about 4 hours playing last night due to the huge improvements! the unit arrived with firmware 3.0 which I was going to upgrade, but didn’t get around to It. Had to wear some complaints from my wife and the kids about disappearing all night.

It does sound great loud😀
Weird that some are coming Firmware 3.0 still. Mine arrived with 4.0 installed already. Got it delivered on 12/27. Had shipped 12/21/22.

FYI Y’all- I got a shipping verification today, and UPS standard ground will take a week from NH to NW AR. It’s gonna be a long week 🤪….. so you might consider choking out a little extra jing on shipping. (I’m paying the price for being a cheap MFer 🙄).
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom