Waitlist Email

My mistake. You could have received your invite later as they worked through list if you were on the list the first day or so it opened.

Got my confirmation 8/28/21 @ 8:07AM, every time I see a forum thread response in my email my heart jumps out of my chest the...awww man :p

I have a question and this is purely a question and not a criticism, accusation or anything of the like. It’s a QUESTION because I’d just like to know. So as a precursor, DO NOT READ ANYTHING INTO MY QUESTION, as we all know NEVER happens on the internet.

Why does fractal chose to put out turbo, XL, + models etc whenever there is some kind of hardware or spec change? I’d be fine knowing they use chips, wires, chassis or knobs from different sources so long as they keep production up to meet demand a little better. I personally don’t care what chip is in there so long as the unit functions as advertised. A 10% bump in processing is (in my purely layman opinion) nominal at best and generally inconsequential. It’s not like the average user is holding out because the original one “just needed that extra 10%” of anything.

Purely my opinion, an honest question so don’t make me out to be the asshole here.

Thanks. Have a peaceful day and I hope everyone’s waitlist comes up in the next 5 minutes. Love to all.

I have a question and this is purely a question and not a criticism, accusation or anything of the like. It’s a QUESTION because I’d just like to know. So as a precursor, DO NOT READ ANYTHING INTO MY QUESTION, as we all know NEVER happens on the internet.

Why does fractal chose to put out turbo, XL, + models etc whenever there is some kind of hardware or spec change? I’d be fine knowing they use chips, wires, chassis or knobs from different sources so long as they keep production up to meet demand a little better. I personally don’t care what chip is in there so long as the unit functions as advertised. A 10% bump in processing is (in my purely layman opinion) nominal at best and generally inconsequential. It’s not like the average user is holding out because the original one “just needed that extra 10%” of anything.

Purely my opinion, an honest question so don’t make me out to be the asshole here.

Thanks. Have a peaceful day and I hope everyone’s waitlist comes up in the next 5 minutes. Love to all.
You really don’t know the answer to that question?

There needs to be some form of nomenclature or delineation when selling a product to suggest a change has been made for complete transparency sake at the very least ethically let alone for marketing. Listen here A-hole (kidding), would you prefer more of a Version 2 or V2 way to go about it?? Or do you object to the creative license FA use when choosing such adjectives as XL+ or Turbo?

They were forced to upgrade the chip due to availability issues. Some companies would make the substitution silently, but given that it's the main processor, it's a marketing win for FAS to tout the 10% bump. If you're a user that likes to paint the edges of the FM9's capability, that 10% might actually make a difference. FAS users tend to be the type that cares about the little details.

I'd do the same in their shoes.

It's almost time

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

Ordered using the link from my original FM9 invitation 10/12/2021 and it appears everything has gone through successfully!

Now I'm confused... My original invitation is from 9/13/21 and today it started linking to a 404 page. I asked Fractal Sales a couple weeks ago and they told me they would be sending me a new email invite as soon as it was available...

Now I'm confused... My original invitation is from 9/13/21 and today it started linking to a 404 page. I asked Fractal Sales a couple weeks ago and they told me they would be sending me a new email invite as soon as it was available...

Maybe try it again ? Mine did the 404 page, clicked the link again and it went to the product ordering page with the “add to cart” option

Back
Top Bottom