Waitlist Email

I received my invite a while back 10/25 but I’m still deciding if wanna wait a few more weeks or just get the turbo…

Is that for real ? How long of a wait list?
As long as the waitlist for standard FM9 as I understand it, which is pretty long if I remember correctly. Fortunately, I got on it two days after announcement, so hoping I'll be getting an invite soon.

Is that for real ? How long of a wait list?
It’s for real but only Fractal knows for sure how big the list is.

The spreadsheet shows some of the people who volunteered that information but there’s no way it is all-inclusive since there were people who posted in the thread that they’d received invitations, but they were not on the sheet.

nice!
I don’t really need any extra power but I’ll take it. I find an Axe FX II already exceeds what I want to do.
I expect the units coming to Europe this week will be the Turbos? I’m on the waitlist and I’m expecting an email any moment.

So I guess I’m confused , which is not uncommon at this age. Will the invitation i receive be for a FM9 turbo of a standard FM9. I’ve been on the list since August 29 2021, thank you for understanding I’m old

Since Fractal is trialing alternative chips for this FM9 re-release, I wonder if these new units will be designated as such so resale values adjust accordingly.. I would imagine that using different chips would at the very least try to match the current power the original units have if not possibly surpass them marginally ensuring future successes...

I think you may be referring to a post from @Admin M@ where he mentioned something about trying to find other solutions to the problem. I can't seem to find the thread.

Are you conflating that to mean "alternative chips"? Because I think that's a big jump...

Otherwise, do you have a reference for something indicating they are doing this?

Agreed. That’s a big jump, and without specific information is just rumormongering, which, especially in this thread, is not cool.
Oh, this is too funny. I remember I did this before the FM9 was released anticipating a larger FM3 with higher specs when Quad Cortex was released and was met with similar sentiment. I wonder if any of the above have beta testing units of the FM9 turbo??

I have an invitation that I got back in October for the original FM9. I haven’t been able to use it yet, but my understanding is that they don’t expire. Does anyone know if it will still work for the new version?

I got my invite, not a confirmation, but an invite on Dec 1, 2021. I didnt use it at the time either, but was told they technically dont expire.

Back
Top Bottom